OC's Unite 1,483 members · 2,421 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Purely because why not and for a little chance to show what our OCs are like, post a song that fits well with your OC and maybe a little about why it does.

Unmei no Hi ~Tamashii tai Tamashii~ ("Day of Destiny ~Spirit vs Spirit") by Hironobu Kageyama fits with my OC, Raid Raptor, because it's gives the sense of both the chosen one, and a hero rising from the ashes like a phoenix to save the day.

I have an OC named Angel Dust (nicknamed Ten, which is just short for Tenshi). She's different in each iteration because, as an OC, she serves to move the plot along, not be the center of it, for me at least. Anyway, in her second appearance, it's another Anon-a-Miss story, but this time, she's actually working from behind the scenes to help Rainbow Dash fix everything that went wrong when she confronted Sunset at one point within the story. In this one, she's still fairly mysterious, but she's going to talk directly to Rainbow Dash more than she did the Crusaders in the other story. And she's going to be more knowledgeable of the situation, but she realizes that Rainbow's the only one who can actually fix the problem, so Angel Dust just pushes her along as best she can. So, the song that would work best for her in that situation would probably be... this one. (Please keep in mind my musical knowledge, while extensive, is not as widely ranged as I would like.)

Mainly because she knows Rainbow made a mistake and even she's not sure if Rainbow can fix it and make things normal again.
Side note: All of these are on the broadest terms, since there's no one song that can ever just fit one character. It'd be easier for me to make a playlist (I'm just really lazy).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3