Fan/fic/ Theater 3000 335 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Fallen Prime
Group Admin

Hey everyone, it's your resident riffmaster Fallen Prime. I know I haven't been around F/F/T3K as often as I used to be, especially since I started branching off to riff solo... and writing "The Retribution of Chrysalis" once those riffs awakened in me a joy of writing those characters... and working as a mod/reviewer for the Train Wreck Explorers... but I haven't forgotten about the lot of you.

In fact, now I can't afford to. RingmasterJ5, for some sort of life reasons I'm not entirely clear on, needed someone to cover for him and run the riffing ring in his stead. That someone, as it turns out, is me.

Don't worry, things aren't going to change too drastically. Hell, it'd be a miracle if I worked up the motivation to change much at all. I'll need to figure out how to handle submissions, of course, other than greedily hogging them to riff myself, but other than that, you can expect the same old F/F/T3K, only with hopefully more reliable update schedule adherence.

Speaking of updates, I kind of went ahead and put out an early one. Five stories, all from this site and (now that I look through it) none from the submissions folder. (I should probably get Ring to admin me so I can take out the ones that we're running or ran, or that I already did myself, but whatevs.) These are the big ones, the ones that have amassed near-infamy (or in some cases, ACTUAL infamy) in the time we've been away. I had to go through the very bowels of the TWE, the Appalling and Hall of Infamy folders, to set up four of them, and the fifth was born of personal negative bias.

Oh, it's good to be back.

Kewl. This is the only group I am a member of because there is actual participation and minimal notifications spam. I recommend good stories on my blog, but as you personally know, I also know quite a few incredibly shitty stories I can recommend here.

So your the new leader in this group?

I think I can tolerate that. I don't expect much changes.

Is Ring gone permanently, or is this just a temporary break?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3