Rule 63 3,995 members · 1,250 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

This is a story idea i came up. It's about romance.

The human male 6 are having a normal day. But that changed when they begin to find out they're ponies roaming around. When they meet them, they find out they look like them, except female. They're running away for a reason. The boys must help the 6 pony female versions of themselves. On the way, love bonds between them sparks.

This is a story idea i may write one day. But you can use it too if you want.

Shippings:
Dusk Shine x Twilight Sparkle
Elusive x Rarity
Rainbow Blitz x Rainbow Dash
Butterscotch x Fluttershy
Aj x Applejack
Bubble Berry x Pinkie Pie

5661214 I'm just a bit confused about your description, are the Male 6 still human or are they stallions?

It's a good idea imo. I just need more depth,

How did the mane 6 get there?
Why are they running away or what are they running from exactly?

It just need more description, otherwise it's good idea to me.

The boys are humans, and the mane 6 are ponies. You want the whole story? If so, then it contains some spoilers. But i can censor the spoils.

5662194 mix up the ships selfcest is boring

Okay. Here Is the story a little more developed. But it can contain spoilers, so i'm censoring it. If you don't want spoilers, don't read.

The boys were just enjoying they're summer. But then they find out that ponies are roaming around the city. They eventually find them, and finds out that they not only look like them, but come from an alternate dimension known as Equestria, a place where ponies that looks like the humans in their dimension, except with opposite genders. It's an AU Equestria, so Twilight is still a unicorn. They explain that they're being hunted by a mad scientist, who has managed to find a way to travel between the two dimensions. When he realizes the power those 6 ponies possess, he wants that power for himself. He captures them, takes them with him back to Earth, but the ponies managed to escape. The Mane 6 have become slightly distrustful with humans since then. The male 6 decided to help the ponies, and protect them. While distrustful to them at first, they managed to warm up to them. Later the male 6 fall in love with their female pony counterparts, while the Mane 6 begins to feel the same way.

Second part(Don't want spoilers, don't read):

Later the scientist has located the ponies. He captures them, and the Male 6 manages to find locate him in order to rescue the ponies(and also love interests). The scientist misuses the ponies power, and uses them on the boys. They fight the scientist and wins, freeing the ponies. Princess Celestia arrives, having finally discovered her missing ponies. While the ponies are happy that they're land is now safe from upcoming harm, they're sceptical about returning home, due to having sparked love with their male human counterparts. The princess smiles, and casts a spell on her ponies, transforming them into humans(with their Equestria Girl design, and Twilight is the human pony Twilight), so they can stay with the male 6, much to their joy.

...so you're basically doing "On a Cross and Arrow" with Equestria Girls...

5664273 Not exactly. It's with both ponies and humans. And the things that happens are different. But It does have slight similarities I give you that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10