Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Gwenio
Group Admin

The site redesign allows groups to have a custom banner of 1000x250. Anyone have a good image to use as one?

How about a montage of pictures of Nyx, with and without her disguise and cutiemark.
also, how do you add stuff. I would like to customize my own group a little but I don't know how

Pen Stroke
Group Admin

I would personally like to suggestion a version using this as a base:

537906 I like that pic.

i was just about to post that exact image:pinkiehappy:

Pen Stroke
Group Admin

Santa Hat!:pinkiehappy:

537906 That picture is the greatest thing I have ever seen

That's one of the fastest resolutions of a group thread I've ever seen. And one of the best ones too.

turfy i think the cover portent should be it

Perhaps you could add filly Nyx to the pic, possibly avoiding any confusion as to who that is? It'd be interesting to see the two forms facing each other, actually.

Gwenio
Group Admin

I have a resized the image posted by 537906, now I just need to get GoogleDrive to cooperate and let the link it gives for sharing to work (and I have set it to public...)

EDIT:

Fixed. Had to look for the real link in the google drive page's html.

EDITEDIT:

And it seems that link was only temporary. I will work on it more tomorrow, but unless some one knows a solution then it is likely someone else will need to put it up to be linked to (FiMFiction does not offer to upload it).

Ghost Hybrid over in the Alicorn Twilight group just put up a new banner earlier today. Perhaps you should ask him/her how to get the banner up correctly.

Gwenio
Group Admin

I had it working, the issue is GoogleDrive does not provide a real link to the image, so it will need to be put somewhere else that are already hosted on the net (which is the advantage of finding images that are about the correct size already, which this one was not).

Gwenio
Group Admin

Link for the banner: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzQnENppHoDpbFR3UkdFdUY4dUU

If someone would put it up somewhere it can be linked to (GoogleDrive does not allow that), then we can use it. Otherwise we will need another that is already accessible.

Vex

What if we associated Nyx's Filly Form in it as well? Sweet Celestia! We could put a christmas tree on the side that doesn't have NMM/Nyx on it with decorations of the mane6, the CCC, Filly Nyx and other Main Characters! :pinkiegasp:

... Sorry I get a little overboard when I get an idea :twilightsmile:

Gwenio
Group Admin

Maybe, if you post a link to such a picture that is close to the correct size.

Vex

Sure, I'm not the best but I'll try :derpytongue2:

I'll also just pirate Photoshop :pinkiecrazy:

Vex

So.... Long story short: Guess who sucks at using photoshop? :raritycry:

I tried but I never really paid attention in high school to that part... Looks like I can only draw with good ol' pencil and paper.

ANYwho... Anyone who wants to use my idea go ahead, otherwise that's been scrapped due to my inability to interact with PS without almost breaking my laptop in frustration :scootangel:

Well, I can't believe I've missed this thread of all things. Photo manipulation happens to be one of my specialties. :raritywink: Here's my attempt at resizing the picture and hosting it. If I horrendously messed anything up, please tell me.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/P4RVO.png

Gwenio
Group Admin

Thank you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22