Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

As you know nyx can count be luna clone-daughter(think doctor who and mass effect 2)

If twiluna happen. Does luna count as mother since was her blood that make nyx or Twilght is mother because she was mother frist

2502299 I'm a little confused. By TwiLuna you mean Twilight and and Luna in a relationship and how would Nyx see that? If that's the case they could be married and Nyx would be the 'natural' daughter of them. Right?

2502299 In Pen Stroke's canon IIRC, Nyx has blood relations to neither

2502311 Yes, That exactly is mine point

2502350 Which Impossible because nightmare moon is luna. At least in his universe

2502405 Well start writing and make it happen. I prefer TwiArtemis/DuskLuna over the lesbian ship, but it needs to be done. What the hay, give her a brother/sister too. What would Nyx's r63 name be anyway?

2502420 Kuk, because egypt to contrast with the greek name

2502409 But Nyx is a magical construct, and what Nightmare Moon is isn't exactly well defined from what Luna is

Let hope some expert on the field explain this . Cause Clearly I'm using thing called science.

Because that make no sense whatsoever

Well, we couldn't really think of either as Nyx's mother. But we do have the emotional attachment that Nyx has with Twilight for being her adopted mother, and the relatability with Luna having shared the same experiences.

I would say that Twilight would hold her position as the mother figure and Luna, in Nyx's eyes, would become like a elder sister. Then things get really weird considering we have Twilight (Nyx's mother) is sleeping with Luna (Nyx's sister). :twilightoops:

--Sollace

Im creeped out because nyx is something luna was reborn

Why would think her as sister because after all she know that she came from luna.

Yes but they will have had similar experiences that makes Luna more relatable. Nyx would be able to look up to her like a sister.

--Sollace

Okay, But Twiluna still happen right but nyx is nice filly and wouldn't ruin her mother love right?

I think a little of Twilight's blood was used in the ritual.

That depends on how you want to write it. I would think Nyx would be more confused by the situation than anything else.

--Sollace

2502299 I'd call Luna Nyx's sister/dad with several thousand year head start twin sister being dominant over the dad part because Nyx view Twilight as mom. Really, I think it's all personal perspective

I'm sorry but does anything the pasts sins universe. Infact past sins it was luna was did all by herself with one spell that she turn nyx back into filly form. Also that comic which are mostly lies.

Because 4 season episode 1 contradict comics with flashback sence

Do I have to spell it out?

Luna Transform without of any nightmare forces, It infact she did all by herself.

Then explain the manifestation of the black mist engulfing Luna immediately before she transformed, and why Luna looks so shocked when it manifested, and why it was seen coming off of Nightmare Moon's remains.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24