Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Just an idea I'm sounding out. This is set after the events of Past Sins, seriously the prologue takes place when Nyx is turned back into a filly. Anyway, while Luna was draining Nyx, it turns out that there was more magic in Nyx than Luna needed to regain her full power. However, the excess dissipated into the aether before anyone could do anything. Luckily, Luna was hoping that Nyx'll be able to make friends when she was doing it, so the magic decided to bring some friends, the Shift Cars(from Kamen Rider Drive, ponified of course).

However, the excess dissipated into the either before anyone could do anything

Supposed to be Aether

5960868 Ah, I'll fix that. What do you think of the concept?(excluding any other typos)

5960879 eh....sounds cool, but personally I'm not a fan of crossovers

5960848 why not phantoms or something similar what do the drive cars have to do with magic and the aether.

Besides wizard is better choice for Nyx then drive with Hope and Magic.

Or Gaim and other fruit riders.

5961613 Because Drive is my favorite that's why

Myself; I prefer crossovers more like fallout equestria where you take the story scenario from one source and the characters from another. Never cared much for just throwing random characters into another world. The only time I don't mind is if the character is known to go to different worlds or dimensions, so ending up in another world is actually a normal thing for them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8