Minecraft and My Little Pony 837 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

I am currently doing a project in Minecraft and the scope of doing so is too much for one man to do quickly. Even in creative mode. So I currently have 6 spots open for any who would be willing to spend some time helping out a stranger with a build.

Details on what this project is for will be given if you become a part of the team.

What is needed:

-A few hours to waste after 5 PM Eastern Standard Time on the 11th of January
-A creative mind to contribute new ideas for the project.
-A stable internet connection
-An okay understanding of redstone circuits for semi-complex circuitry.

The last one is not a must, but more than welcome.

Please submit friend requests to Sgt Nolisten on Xbox Live if you are interested and willing to join.

I could.
But Xbox live is a problem.
Also, a few weeks ago. I found out that there is now Minecraft for Ps3!
And I dont use the Xbox at all, my brother does.

2530113 I thank you for your willingness to participate, but it has to be Xbox or not at all.:twilightblush:

I've already started the project, so it can't be moved to a different platform and I don't have a PS3 so no hope there.:pinkiecrazy:

Once again I thank you for your willingness.:twilightsmile:

2530155 I have no understanding of red circutry

I have horses, you have a controller. I have first dibs on updates, you have to wait months for a port of the updates.

Ha.

I would be glad to help... except I don't have an Xbox.:applecry: But in the redstone department, I'm building a computer, so I know complex redstone shenanigans!:twilightblush:

Sry bro I wish I could but I got stuff to do on the 6 and it would be 6 am where I'm at

2530337 I've got both versions.:ajbemused:

2530212 "Should I cut the red wire or blue wire..."

That's fine, just send me a friend request and we'll sort everything out Monday.

2530494 :rainbowderp:Whooh, yeah, get some sleep mate!

2531106 NU SLEEP IS....IS....IS.zzzzzzzzz

If you still need help, I would gladly offer my assistance.

2533167 Do nobody completely read these things?:rainbowhuh:

Send me a friend request!

2533167 Change of plans.

The reason I had it set for Monday was because I knew I was going to be free since me and the family were going to my grandparents house for second Christmas. (Christmas day in Atlanta with Georgia relatives, second Christmas (whenever we get to it), in St. George SC, and 3rd Christmas at home.)

Well, it seems 2nd Christmas was moved to tomorrow, and our gatherings always last well into the night. So I'm going to miss my own meet-up.

Therefore, I'm changing the meet-up to Saturday, same time.

2537179 Ah, that's too bad, I work Saturday. Guess I will have to pass after all. :twilightsheepish:

I would totally do it, but I don't have xbox live and I normally play pc minecraft... :twilightangry2: why won't my parents pay for xboxlibe for me...

I might be able to help. My X-box has been on the fritz recently so I don't know...

Alright, 20 minutes to deadline, is everyone still coming or going to participate (if you haven't already, send me a friend request asap)?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19