Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So, I'm writing a Minecraft Crossover story where random Minecraft Creatures(including Steve) get sent to equestria. and all have their own story to tell. However, each Mob's story is going to be in about 2-4 chapters long, and this is where ya'll come in. So for, I'm almost done with the first chapters for 3 different mobs, Steve, Creeper, and EnderDragon. I wanted to know what order ya'll wanted me to post each mobs story in when I'm done writing them. Also, I want to know what other mobs you wanted to see a story for. Just tell me below in the comments on what you want to see.

enderman mooshroom and skeeton

2312714 Hmm, I could see the Enderman story happening. The Skeleton and Mooshroom... not so much. How they'd get to Equestia and what they'd do there... I can't see anything going on.

I'd actually like to see the Wither with a deputy Wither Skeleton. You could tell the story from both points of view, and that's always fun to read and write.

How about a villiger! And make it so that someone has to translate all his 'Hmmm's and 'Humph's.

2312645 Ocelot, wolf and bat maybe?

2313270 Pinkie Pie :rainbowlaugh: that would be funny!

A pack of zombie pigmen maybe three. In my opinion they are not too smart and can easily count as a single character but---

if you don't like the idea of a pack, then maybe just one pigman with its trusty golden sword

I agree with that.

Ghasts. Silverfish, if you want a real challenge. :rainbowlaugh:

The creeper, why does no one want to hug me?

2312645 I would say Tamed Wolf, Pig, and Horse would be a nice group of chapters!

The Minecraft Horse in Equestria would be a bit unusual, since they are not able to talk usualy, and are used to minecraft physics. It would be especialy unusual if somepony tried to feed it some wheat. :rainbowderp:

The Tamed Wolf, could find itself lost in equestria after trying to defend Steve's house from the mobs at night.

The Pig might just wander in equestria, and trample everponies plants until it gets struck by lightning and becomes a pigzombie. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12