Spike's Greatest Works 853 members · 1,398 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

k so again I another Spike fanfiction on my mind.... This time I'm sure to write this on the future.
The plot goes: It happens on a alternate universe of Equestria but in a more scientific advance version of it. In this world their lived a nameless Goddess which made Equestria as we know it but our story isn't about her, but involves her. In the present brilliant and very young scientist Twilight, her bro Shining Armor and his wife Candance along with with the famed bio-engender Prof. Celestia came into an expedition involving an unknown creature which landed from another dimension. The said creature holds a power enough to rival the Goddess yet the team bravely explored the site on which it landed. Thinking that the creature is dead they ventured it's gigantic body but as Celestia prepared herself to open the beast abdomen the beast reawaken nearly killing Twilight in the process but was she was saved thanks to her brother and Candance sacrifice killing them and traumatizing Twilight at that early age. All seems lost but the Goddess appeared and battled the creature. The brawl ended in a draw killing the Goddess with the monster in pieces but for some unknown reasons the parts grew into other monsters and hiding themselves with a promise that they will return. With the Goddess corpse Celestia remade the Goddess in a new bio mechanical body which she herself made into a giant. During a test where Celestia will pilot the Goddess, Celestia brought her adopted son Spike to the site with the idea of molding him to be the next pilot. Unfortunately the test ended in disaster as Celestia is literally absorbed by both body and soul by the Goddess living Spike into a turmoil of emotion to the Goddess. Hating it greatly yet each time he came into contact with it he can feel that his mother is near. Unknown to him the events caused the Goddess to be a complete weapon. Because after the incident Celestia's soul lays dormant inside the Goddess.
Years later the Sunset found out that the only one who can pilot the Goddess is Spike making him the CANDIDATE for the Goddess an tittle he hated greatly.
Now the beast had return it's up to Spike to battle them.

Dude. I ain't the best author by a long shot here and I can't really be the first to say it but you need the work on your grammar. And overall sentence structure. I can tell you have a really kickass imagination( your plot seems interesting) but I'm pretty sure no one wants to read something starting with this:

"It happens on a alternate universe of Equestria but in a more scientific advance version of it."

That "on" alone bugs the heck out of me. I was really nervous to write this. I hate criticizing the work of others but I think you have a story people might wanna read. Its just the way they read that usually drives them away.

My advice, get a proofreader. Everyone has one.

Good luck on your story.

I would read that, go for it.

2324278 Use line breaks, and that sounds interesting.

2324969 Sorry :fluttercry:English isn't my native language but I'll find some editors soon....
2325375 Ok....
2325083 Thank you :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5