Sparity 1,912 members · 1,024 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, I know that there already is a thread talking about how Sparity should resolve in season 9. But here I would rather want to see if you have any ides of an actual episode where the resolution happens. I think that even if Spike and Rarity won't be together in the end, they deserve the time for figuring out their relationship. So any ideas ? I thought of something like this:

WARNING !!! HIGH NUMBER OF CLICHE AND OVERTHINKING AHEAD !!!

"To Ponyville arrives a stallion, an aspiring young designer (I will just call him Designer), and he wants to become Rarity's asitant and learn from her, because he saw her work during a fashion show. Rarity is charmed by his attitude (as always with stallions like that) and gladly accepts his offer, allowing him to come to Boutique. When Spike finds out about this he is shocked and is unsure what to feel about the new guy. That changes quickly when after a week of work, the Designer starts to be interested more in Rarity than the work and what she seems to actually like the affection. Spike becomes angry and jealous, which doesn't go unnoticed by Twilight, when Rarity's new helper is introduced to the rest of the girls.. She talks to Spike in private and states that this situation is better from their both, since Rarity will finally have a stable relationship and Spike will move on from his childish crush. Spike is hurt by everyone around not seeing how deep his feelings actually run and travels to Crystal Empire to get advice from the Pincess of Love in person. Cadence magicaly gazes into his emotions and seeing that they are genuinely strong, doesn't mock him. She tells Spike to listen to his heart and think what will be the best for Rarity and himself. After returning home, Spike is informed that Rarity and the Designer went on their first date. He is devastated but seeing Rarity being happy, he doesn't complain. But one night, Spike returns to the castle late and overhears Designer talking with somepony on the way. He hides and discovers that Designer is a fraud, one of the criminals. He wanted to earn Rarity's trust to get closer to her and rob the shops from the inside, clearing the part of incomes. Spike is terrified and quickly runs to Rarity to tell her what he heard. But she gets mad at him and confronts him with her knowledge about her feelings. She accuses him of being possesive of her and trying to dirty Designer's good name out of spite. She storms of. Then, Spike is getting captured, chained and caged by the Designer who is taking him to his "friends" to take care of him. Turns out he did knew Spike was watching him earlier. Spike warns him that even if he will be contained, he will break free to save Rarity. Designer will be gone if he makes her suffer. The pony laughs it off and asks if the dragon was seriously thinking about choosing some whiny pony over the the seas of bits. Spike images a piles of money and Rarity. Then he answers that he would sacrifice entire world for Rarity..."

That's as far as I have right now, I will edit it . I know that in the end Rarity will realize that Spike always cared for her and the two of them talk about the feelings. But I don't know the outcome yet.

It is kind of terrible, but we have to try ;)

Please share your ideas for the episode !

You're right. It IS cliche, but sweet.

Yeah, this is kind of my style ;) But MLP is a show for younger audience, cliche stuff fits in there. Do you have any ideas for an episode ?

Not really :twilightsheepish:.

That's all right too. This way we don't know what the future will bring, it's exciting❤

I like the idea myself gj :)

Ive never wrote a story here, but am in the middle of trying to write one atm(its gonna take some time tho lol) but like what you've got so far, I would love to see rarity's & everyone elses faces when they realise Spike was right, then have spike be hurt/angry at her. even saying something to her like " you see the inner beauty in all except when it comes to me, all you ever saw was the monster" & having her realise her feeling for him(maybe having it the reason why she treated him the way she did was cuz she had feeling for him deep down & just didnt know or something like that). shocker in the end they end up together, happy ending. love my happy endings hahaha

This is very good ending for them, I am sure I would love to see it happening. Keep it up !

anyone else got any more they could add to the story :) Side note the story im trying to write is abit different but a sparity 1, if it can come together hahaha

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8