Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,863 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I was just having a normal lazy day. Just browsing fanfictions and so on when I decided I wanted to listen to some music. So, going over to my cd collection (yes I still use them), I pick through them and I came across one disc I hadn't listened to in a long time.

It was a band by the name of 'Buddy Wasisname and the other fellers' and the songs made me smile and laugh once again. One, in particular, had the gears in my head turning as an idea formed. What if Pinkie somehow ran out of chocolate and couldn't find any place open to buy some or the places that were open didn't have any left or at all? The story would be about here rushing about and going to different places trying to find chocolate. What she needed it for would be up to the author but the hijinks that could take places have the possibility to be very funny. :pinkiecrazy:

Considering what we know about or well-loved crazy party pony I think her panic attack would rival the infamy of Twilight's Lesson Zero. But as I said it's just an idea, what do you guys think? let me know.

Here's the song, it still makes me smile. :pinkiehappy:

Sound Mighty tah me

I have some CD's, I also have Vinyls and Casette Tapes, I have vinyls of Lynyrd Skynyrd and ACDC, Casettes of Bloodhound Gang and Nickelback, and CD's of Eminem and Tool

YAY! I'm not the only one who listens to old stuff! :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5