Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,867 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I thought this would be a good group to ask about a Pinkie Pic fic, so here goes. In this story, immediately following the events of Party of One, Twilight pulls Pinkie Pie aside after her birthday party and asks how she could have so easily believed that her friends had abandoned her. Pinkie tells Twilight about something that happened the day she got her cutie mark; after her parents thought she was asleep, she overheard them talking, and her dad say that he was disappointed. He'd hoped she'd be good at something helpful for a rock farm, like carving, but instead she had the 'useless' talent of party-planning. Having been called useless before, it was easier for Pinkie to believe that her friends also thought she was useless.
Does that sound familiar to anyone? I'd like to find this story again because I wrote a bit of a sequel and, naturally, I'd like to be able to link to the fic that inspired it.
Don't bother advising search terms; I've exhausted that method.

Long Walk Home was the top Google hit for "fimfiction pinkie party cutie mark useless twilight"

Oh my Celestia. That's it! Why the heck didn't this come up when I entered the Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Sad tags? I went through every dang page of search results, and I didn't see it!
Thanks man, I'd given up looking on search engines!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3