Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,867 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Writing my fic and I suddenly came up with a weird idea, inspired by one of the scenes when Pinkie is talking to one of my OCs:

AJ turned to look at Pinkie Pie and Lightning Strike, who were “talking” a small distance away from the table. Their conversation went thusly.

The entire time they talked Lightning was buzzing around Pinkie like a big insect. “So like I was saying, balls are really fun, I make all kinds of games with just random ones,” Pinkie produced a soccer ball from… somewhere. “Yea! I play wall ball with that kind. You hit it as hard as you can at a wall and when it bounces you have to kick it back keeping it from flying off. Also you have to recite the alphabet backwards while doing it, ya know, because… for a challenge of course.”

“Huh!” Pinkie said, rolling her eyes. “Like I said, kids these days, no creativity. My version is called ceiling ball,” she said, standing on her forelegs and waving her back legs at the cieling.

“Oh I don’t like where this is going,” Twilight commented, walking by me and AJ as Pinkie returned to her normal stance.

Pinkie started bouncing, the ball bouncing on her head. “You bounce it off the ceiling, recite the alphabet backwards, but every fourth letter you have to change to its number equivalent, and every tenth letter you have to say five times.”

“Cool!” Lightning shouted, Pinkie tossing her the ball. “What’s your record?”

“Somepony usually stops me before I can even get to x so…” purple magic enveloped the ball.

“Yes, yes somepony does,” said Twilight. “Wonder which pony that would be.” The ball floated away from the two disappointed ponies.

Yes, Twilight needs to loosen up, I doubt PInkie would have let anyone or thing get hurt, But I'm curious if I can get anyone to maybe make a story based off Pinkie and her ridiculous game? Maybe I can try myself at some point, but no inspiration is coming.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1