Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,719 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I've just learned that a new element will be introduced in season 3.

THIS COULD AFFECT THE SHIPPING STRUCTURE FOREVER!

1. Where the heck did you hear that? and,
2. No it won't.

That rumor is dumb. You are dumb.:trollestia:

If true, you're right, it could effect the shipping structure forever! We'll have somepony new to ship with Rainbow Dash! WOO!

Only if the pony using it is a recurring character that becomes well developed and is male.

Present a source, or I call "hoax".

Oh, that would be funny XP

I would normally say "Source or it didn't happen", but this will let me think that Trixie might becoming back, so....Yeah false-hope!!

I saw a 'leaked' episode list on Deviant Art, sadly I didn't save it :ajsleepy: I'll see if I can locate it again.

But some of the highlights were A: The seventh element B: A new villain named 'Nocturn' and C: An episode supposedly focusing on Derpy Hooves :derpyderp2:

Personally I think its fake, introducing a seventh element this late in the show just sounds stupid to me. Buuut I'll see if I can track down the link I saw.

293054 I figured as much :derpytongue2: Can't locate the image either, oh well. Hardly matters.

This is the only thing I could find that was remotely close to those rumors, which are indeed fake.

301545 *Claps hooves together* That's the one I saw :pinkiehappy: Nice job finding it :pinkiesmile:

:fluttershbad: AGH! :fluttershyouch: CHOO!

Oh, sorry. I'm just allergic to bullshit.:pinkiehappy:

a hope its spike, but i know im wrong so i hope the next best a stallion:trollestia:

I'm having serious doubts about this supposed "episode list". It's super easy to mock something like that up. Besides, do you really think they'd do a Derpy-centric episode after the fallout from the last episode she played a role in? Highly doubtful, but not impossible. A seventh element of Harmony? This late in the game? Too suspicious, but maybe. On top of all that, there's only the first four episodes in that pic. I'm afraid it's too good to be true my fine mares and gentlecolts. We've only got four more months to wait until we find out, so let's put on our patient faces and try our best to keep suspenseful, yes?

Edit: Oh, and canon Trollestia as episode four? Yeah no, they're not gonna do that. Just sayin'.

I love how some people are gullible enough to actually get fooled by those Wikipedia edits.

Put on my patient face, you say?

Man, waiting really sucks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16