Shipping 💖 9,744 members · 11,675 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Any good romance fics with Luna as a transcolt? Or transmare?

Uh.
That's a rather...specific request. I can't think of any at all off the top of my head, good or otherwise.
Sorry, I guess?

Would her getting turned into a colt count? if not sorry:pinkiehappy: if so try this one The Prince of the Night by keaton-furman-prower:pinkiehappy:

5068788 what don't you understand?

5078000 why not? It's an underused idea that has a lot of potential.

5078036 not nessessarily. I've read plenty of stories involving trans-people, and more often than not, that person faces difficulties with their family, friends, job, and state of mind. In other words, he or she faces problems that they would not face otherwise, like transphobia, or even the everyday feeling of having the wrong body.

For example.

If Luna came out as a trans, that might put the relationship with Celestia through a strain, the Mane Six might have trouble knowing how to act around her, or they might have trouble identifying with her. Not to mention the fact that Luna (already an outcast) would have to deal with an ignorant puplic, if word were to ever reach them.

All of this coupled with Luna already suffering from depression, could make for a very interesting story.

As a transgender myself, I can safely say that it is more that just changing 'he' to 'she.'

1. Because it's a society with problems like any other.
2. So... you think that no one should come out about things like this?
3. Yes. She is depressed. As shown in Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep. She is, in fact, so depressed that she feels the need to torture herself every night.
4. Are you saying that a fictional world can't have social issues? Every society has issues. The reason we write and make up worlds in the first place is because we make sense of the world around us by projecting our thoughts, worries, and insecurities onto a world that is there for no other reason than for us to mold and use and ponder over.
5. And you are more than welcome to criticize my work. It was never that good to begin with. If you want timeless literature, might I suggest the Story of O?

Of course, everything I just said is logical, so I expect it to fly over your head. So why don't you go play with the rest of the trolls (I suggest 4Chan), while I do what I should have done from the beginning, and ignore you while engageing in the million more productive things I have to do, like doing the dishes, walking the dog, or making sweet sweet love to my honey bun.

Have a nice day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15