Twixie! 954 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Has there been any new twixie fics since 'Magic Duel' that's based on after said episode?

no Twixie fics that I've seen, though I have seen a few fics focusing on Trixie's newly-revealed hatred of wheels :trixieshiftright:

548655 She doesn't hate them, she just doesn't trust them.

This one is kinda based on the post magic duel scenario. He started writing it before the ep then turned it into a post-ep story after it aired. Its pretty good but he doesn't seem to be writing it very actively.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/63551/the-new-tales-of-trixie-and-twilight

I expected an oncoming storm of all things Trixie in the aftermath of that episode. It didn't happen.
What a :twistnerd:!

Maybe everyone assumed everyone else was going to handle it, so nobody did it. :trixieshiftright:

S'just what I was thinking.

Honestly, the romance would probably be a great deal easier to sell with the Great and Apologetic Trixie.
It would certainly be a bit less contrived than the thousand and one versions of Trixie getting nursed back to health by Twi after getting pounced on by baddies in the Everfree.
Maybe people liked it better when it took more work to get things going?

For my part, what makes me a bit wary of the idea is the fact that I didn't really care for the apology at the end. It felt tacked on at the last second, and that seems to spoil potentially branching off from that moment for me.

The faceplant after was awesome though. :trixieshiftleft:

>>Luminary Yeah she really left on a throwaway joke, kind of justifies if they choose not to bring her back in the future.

Either way, I need me some Twixie hugs and such. :twilightblush:

Here you go.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/67024/1/the-magic-of-friendship/the-magic-of-friendship

Not exactly Twixie, but it's friendshipping, and since the author writes Twixie a lot, you can take the story as a kind of pre-Twixie thing and I've written the word "Twixie" so many times in this sentence that I don't know what I'm talking about anymore

The new story I've just submitted will have Twixie in it, and takes place after Magic Duel. They'll only be a BG pairing, but it'll still be there.

548661 Interesting. I started reading this before 'Magic Duel'. I didn't realize it was edited to reflect after said episode. I have to re-read it.

548859 I've read this one (and fav'ed it.) I do consider it 'friendshipping' not officially Twixie.

549457 A background pairing? I hope you at least go into how they became a couple. And who is the main pairing? In any case, I will more than likely read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13