Twixie! 954 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Alicorn Twilight x Trixie. Is it possible for this pairing to happen now? If so, how?

Is what possible?

Finger slipped. It's up now.

TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!! Besides it's not like Twilight's immortal now.

Oh OK, and to answer your question: sure why not?

Yes it is, there are two stories by now: "six years" and "a twixie clopfic".
Those two are Trixie X Twilicorn... I don't know if there are more

I don't see why not. :trixieshiftright:

We don't really know one way or another. Unless I missed something. (Which is very possible, knoing me. :twilightsheepish:)

804347 I'll add it to my to-write pile. Until then, enjoy this masterpiece. Just... imagine her with wings.

804776 Well, it's a reasonable guess/headcannon, Cadence wasn't born an alicorn (according to the new book series) and even after she turns into an alicorn, she still ages, so it's reasonable to assume the same for Twilight. So seeing as how they both age normally, I would think they are not immortal, but so far it's just speculation, or in my case HEADCANNON! Just like how it's my headcannon that Twilight and Trixie are married and are having a honeymoon in Las Pegasus and are drinking hot chocolate tea.

Okay. I see a lot of people saying it is possible. However, I am also asking how? Twilight is now a princess. Trixie is the most hated mare in Ponyville (if not Equestria.) How can they possibly get and stay together?

Well, it's possibly well beyond cliche by now, buuuuuuuuut... well, while Trixie may've learned her lesson after Magic Duel, it could be she still needs some assistance with being a better pony in certain aspects and seeks out Twilight to learn from her, if she learned of her lessons on friendship reports for being the reason that she ascended (though not saying she should/would ascend as well). Anyway, while learning, Trixie could develop a bit of a crush on the mare or realize she was jealous of Twilight because it's what she always wanted to be or any other number of reasons. Since there are those who have a complex relationship where people act like they hate each other, but eventually wise up and realize they've always loved each other. It's a literary device, seen it on TVTropes, but not remembering the technical term/name for it at this time.

As for Twilight, maybe since unlike Celestia, they're probably closer to each other's age (even if Twilight may possibly be immortal now), she'd admire Trixie's natural beauty but was unable to appreciate it cause of her attitude before, being kind of a bitch. I dunno, hard to say, but best I can come up with at this time. And of course, that's if you assume Trixie is still hated as of the end of Season 3, if she hasn't started to better herself like in one AU story I read detailing events from the episodes with/from another pony. :twilightoops: If so, she could win others' favor if Twilight sticks up for her and swears she's a changed pony and/or wanting to work on it, like Gilda in Misperceptions (the original AND the remake).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11