Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello, guys! :twilightsmile:

Hope you guys are having a good day/ night! As you may have guessed from the title, I'm open for commissions. If you want a cute yet epic style then I'm your gal!

I'd like to tell you all about my drawings, but I'm not that good with words so I'll let my work do the talk for me:

Cover art/ Illustration

$55
(Up to 2 characters, simple background included!) (+10 per extra character)

Character Portraits

$25
(One character fully colored and shaded. Includes background. Matching icons have a discount!)

Single Character

$40
Fullbody of a single character, simple background included!

Reference sheet

$50
(One Full Body, three busts with different expressions, and a cutie mark vector. The design of the sheet can be personalized)

If you want to see more go to check my Deviantart gallery!

Add ons

• Complex clothing (+ will vary)
  • Complex backgrounds’ prices will vary but are negotiable.
  • I’ll charge for cutie mark design/vectorization (+$10)

More info

• Payment is via Paypal.
  • I'll update you on every part of the process
  • Unlimited revisions in any part of the process :raritywink:
  • Sadly, I can't accept coupons for fast food restaurants :fluttershyouch:

If you're interested, send me a PM or comment here for more details :raritywink:

Hope you have a good day, afternoon or night, everypony! :pinkiesmile:

Goddamm your art has improved so much since the fan art of my fic I wish I could commission you but sadly bad time of year for me. Just wanted to compliment you on your improvement and wish you luck.

Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that, your stories were such a great inspiration when I was starting to take this more seriously and to know you like my art just means the world :twilightsmile:

I still have it saved! It's one of my favorite pieces.

Granted it's thr only fan art I've ever gotten and it's fantastic of my work so I may be a smidgen bias but still yeah your art is amazing and feels weird that I indectly helped you get this far xD

I would be interested in a commision for a reference sheet of a pony + cover for a fiction. Could you provide me with more details?

I am specifically looking for an art of Courier 6 from Fallout New Vegas turned into a pony. An Orange Earth Pony with Green Eyes and Dark Mane.

As for the cover art, it should be connected to both verses. The title in progress is "Dust and Dreams"

Sure, no problem, I'll send you a PM so we can discuss the details :twilightsmile:

How do we even pay in food? 😕.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7