Art for Fanfiction 5,185 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I am looking for two pieces of work done.

1) A cover for my story "The Life Returns" (Will be credited)
This would preferably be similar to the current cover art from 'Pony Creator', but with a different background, and/or angle. Or the two ponies showed within it, but with the smaller one strapped to a paraglider's parachute, and the larger one flying next to him. The larger one is supposed to have a "human doing a nose dive" as a cutie mark (Reference to what he actually is, and how he got to Equestria)
For this, I am willing to write a one-shot (probably can get up to 20,000-30,000 words at longest) for the artist who crates the cover art. (If an OC appears within the short story, I will most likely use it in my planned 3 ark story)

2) Cadance doing a spit take. "The Life Returns"
This I have introduced as a challenge within my story. I will feature the art that I receive from the challenge as its own chapter. Of course the art I receive will be credited. The one that I find the best from what I receive, will be at the top of the chapter, and the creator will get to outline a character for me to add into my story. New character will also be added into my 3 ark story that I will be starting after I finish "The Life Returns" and start/complete another story I have planned.
This is the Request/Game Art that I would like.

Ahaha! Cadance doing a spit take, ahaha! :rainbowlaugh:

I might want to try that just to have an excuse to draw that XDDD

Awesome... I'm looking forward to the outcome.

Might take a few days, school just started for the year so HW and Drama Club are going to pick up quite soon. But on a weekend I'll attempt it~

Comment posted by Dress72 deleted Sep 10th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4