Art for Fanfiction 5,185 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm writing a fan fic (I don't know if i'll publish because its a bit crappy...) but I need 2 ponies drawn for me. Problem is I wanted 6 pics total and I couldn't find anyone who would do that for me. If you do this for me I would give you all the time you needed and possibly pay you (I dont know if I can right now).

The pics I need are listed below.

1- A newborn colt with a White base and black hair. Eyes black or gray please. Unicorn.
2- A newborn filly with a Black base and white hair. Eyes white/gray. Unicorn.

3- Same as the firsts one just school age.
4- Same as the second one just school age.

5- A Stallion with a white Base and black hair with a rainbow strip in it. Alicorn with a cutie mark as the black part of the ying yang.
6- A Filly with a black or gray base and white hair with a multi-colored underside. Alicorn with a cutie mark as the white part of the ying yang.

5 and 6 can be put together. Thank you for reading and THANK YOU SO MUCH if you make this for me!

Ijab would probably do this, but I don't know for sure. I'm struggling to write a five-thousand word one-shot for him in order to receive my art, and it's got two ponies and a blank background.

I'd suggest making sure you can pay before going any further in your quest.

The Crowing
In short, for the murders of those I court, God bless the hour that holds your fall; I will kill you all!

Hmm, intriguing. Might I ask the concept behind this story?

Comment posted by xFoxen deleted Sep 9th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3