Art for Fanfiction 5,183 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm looking for cover art for a story of mine. It can be found right here.

Kickflankia

If anyone is familiar with the movie Kickassia, more power to ya.

Perhaps you should be more specific about what you want, and then what you're willing to pay, if anything at all. I can't draw for you, but it'll help you when the artists get here.

I think he wants this ponified.

Yeah I should. I'll find a pic of the film's box cover. Hopefully an artist can parody that.

Something like that yeah. But it shouldn't be exactly like that box cover. Does anyone need information on the ponies who are in the story?

Yeah, but he could've specified. Like, what if he'd only wanted Doug?

Comment posted by Onyx Heart deleted Sep 9th, 2013

I've been thinking about what I really want for cover art. Well I want on the upper portion of the cover to be a deranged Princess Twilight Sparkle, complete with her crown on her head. Think of the part in Lesson Zero, where a insane Twilight pops her head out of the bush with a bird's nest on her head. On the bottom portion is Cadence dressed like this...

With other characters beside her on both sides. Here is a cast list of characters and who they're parodying for help in picking ponies to stand beside Cadence.

Nostaglia Chick: Rarity
Cinema Snob: Sunset Shimmer
Angry Joe: Spitfire
Linkara: Princess Cadence
Jew Wario: Fluttershy
Paw: Vinyl Scratch
Marzgurl: Apple Jack
Phelous: Rainbow Dash
Film Brain: Pinkie Pie
Spoony One/Dr. Insano: Luna/Nightmare Moon
8-Bit Mickey: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo
Handsome Tom: Big Macintosh
Benzaie: Fleur Dis Lee
Santa Christ: Celestia
Ma-Ti: Trixie

You act like nobody is going to come forth and fulfill my request.

Oh crap... The image I had in my above post wasn't added. What I wanted for Princess Cadence was to be dressed up like George C. Scott as the legendary American army general, George S. Patton.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10