Art for Fanfiction 5,180 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey guys, I'm writing a story based on the canon storyline of the show that picks up not long after Equestria Girls. However, the events unfolding in my fic will put the mane 6 through a fight for their lives as alternate realities begin to clash with their world...

I don't want to put out too much info as I want the reader to discover the journey for themselves. As a new fan, I just felt like contributing a fanfic that will lead our favorite ponies on an adventure that will have a nod to the fanbase and their many famous/popular creations, whether it be fanfic, art, or youtube vids.

I however, would like to have an Art done for my fanfic. And as I have no wish to simply pry off some random art off google or steal from DA... I would like to request one from you guys. I have not paid for an online art before and have no idea how, but I am willing to pay for good work as I know drawing is an underappreciated talent. (having tried traditional drawing in the past) And if you don't mind allowing me to learn how to engage in a transaction, I would very much like to discuss price and the art-style.

I guess pre-reading the 1st chapter might give a better idea on what I would like out of my art...

MLP: The Fight for Friendship

I would like to have an ominous picture of Princess Twilight looking tragically-hopeless at the broken Elements of Harmony in her hooves. And unless it interferes with the mood of the picture, preferably I would like having the rest of the mane six fading off in the background behind her, with equally sad or depressing looks on their muzzles.

But as I'm not an artist of any talent to boast of, I will consider differing to your better judgment on how to successfully pull off the right look for the art. Cheers everypony! :ajsmug:

I love to draw! I WANT TO TAKE THE JOB! No pay!:yay:

thanks for the offer, I'll take a browse through your work. ^_^

(oh and really adorable, why is no one feeding her??? 'gives a cookie')

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4