Art for Fanfiction 5,185 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Not one to turn down a generous offer, I'd like to make aware this month's event for pushing out for fun stories that actually attempt to see past personal bias, and work within a character's true potential/character.

So, at the risk of much pitchforks and torches, I present to you a Steam Raffle Giveaway over at The Diamond Cutters for Diamond Tiara's Raffle Bin Sweepstakes!

For a quick rundown of how to enter: Write a story with DT as a focus, get it published, toss it into the bin, and come Saturday, between 2-4PM EST, winners win be drawn!

If any questions, feel free to ask through here, PM, Diamond Cutter's Steam Group.

I don't use Steam, but can I enter for the sole purpose of making sure nobody gets to have a prize?

1654297 What you do with your prize is your decision. You can even create an account that takes like 2 minutes at most if that, and IF you win a prize you could let it rot in your inventory or sell it.

What people do with their prize is their decision. But I hardly doubt you'd be able to stop people from winning in a raffle. Mind you, I'm a pretty active mod.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3