Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So apparently the Fallout Equestria fan base hasn't tried to make any monster mare (or mutant mare) content for any of their sidefics... guess who is thinking of doing something about it.

Here is Tes:

---

A mutant pony, Tes has been living in the wasteland for all her life, hiding out in her secret cave. Here she eats the creatures she hunts, stores shiny valuables she finds and sleeps.

Due to the hostile reactions she has received from other ponies, Tes finds it difficult to trust them. However, one day when her den is invaded by a group of raiders, Tes must step out of her comfort zone and try to work with others in order to survive.

---

Inspired by the design of a Mirelurk King. I am actually considering writing a story for her.

Interesting. But it seems odd there hasn't been, I wonder why?

6743384 Not too sure. But I am thinking of remedying that.:raritywink:

6744475 Admittedly, I did take some inspiration fro the Jyuratodus. It is one of my favorite MHW monsters. Of course, Tes's body will change as she "levels up" in the story and mutates. Nothing too significant, at least not immediately. I think Tes is cute the way she is at the moment.:rainbowkiss:

change as she "levels up

So Tes is a Pokemon !?

6748261 No, in the fallout games when characters level up they gain access to perks. With Test these "perks" are mutations and much like the mutations we see in Fallout 76 or the augments at the beginning of Fallout New Vegas, they usually come with a benefit and a drawback.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7