Art for Fanfiction 5,176 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Howdy doodies! I've been writing a Five Score, Divided by Four side fic for a while now called Good Griff!, and I've done a couple illustrations for my last few chapters. But I'm an abysmal artist and it takes me ridiculous amounts of time to make a single, low quality picture. It looks bad, and it's time I could be using to continue the story. So I'd love to be able to put some illustrations in there by a professional, weapons-grade artist or artists. My hope would be to be able to have at least (but not limited to) one picture per chapter.

I'm not picky on the content. Anyone who wanted to draw a piece for me would be able to see chapters in progress on google docs and get the scoop on what's going to happen to pick what they wanted to draw from that chapter. Or any other past chapter, I guess. Your pick.

Here's hoping someone is interested in my silly little stery. Allons-y!

Well, what kind of art would you want? I am familiar with drawing ponies but I'm not the best. I don't know really how to show you anything. And I am probably middle quality on pictures?:rainbowderp: But I don't really have the best time to read your story.:fluttershysad:

I would need pictures of any scene in my story that tickles your fancy. Take your time to read it. It's not going anywhere and I'm patient. Most of the characters in my story are ponies. A couple OCs plus Flim and Flam (though they haven't appeared yet. next chapter...), as well as the occasional human. But the main character is Gilda, so a griffon is definitely on the plate.

Ok! I'll try to read the story. :pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5