Art for Fanfiction 5,168 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Arctikfox
Group Admin

Table of Contents

Below are the guide to the various topics within the group.

Rules________________6034424
└ Rules explained___6034429
Discord______________6034521
└ Discord Rules_____6034524
Deviantart___________in process of implimenting
Talent Listing________old one availible on forum

Arctikfox
Group Admin

Rules
Possible explained below list

1. Common sense
2. Tag threads that need tags
3. Typical rules that go along with gathering sites (no harassment, lewdness, etc)
4. No unauthorized group promoting
5. Honor your agreements
6. Yes means yes and no means no, that's where it ends
7. No art poaching, if it doesn't belong to you, don't claim it does (strictly enforced)
8. Have fun, life's too short to be super serious

Arctikfox
Group Admin

Rules Explained

1. Common sense

Common sense isn't so common. After working on the road with a great many people, I know this is possibly the most accurate statement ever uttered.

Common sense is stuff you should know, like don't put your hand on a hot oven, or scamming someone out of their hard work; just don't do it cause the result will be the same, you'll get burned. We are a zero tolerance group with thieves, Fimfiction's greater echelon may turn a cheek but we as an art group will not. A possible ban may result across our groups if someone is caught impersonating an artist or stealing. This isn't Skyrim, we don't have a thieves guild in the sewer.

2. Tag threads that need tags

Tags make things a little cleaner instead of a wall of texts, please use them otherwise we will delete the thread. We have simplified the tags down to five (5) tags, please refer to our forum post for clarification.

3. Typical rules that go along with gathering sites (no harassment, lewdness, etc)

We obey the case law and rights set forth by the United States of America. Harassment and other infractions are outlined by definition there.

We will be allowing clop stories fairly soon and will be abiding by a restriction in that these stories have consenting characters. I.e. no rape, drunk, underaged, or tricked characters. Our staff will not toe the line on this one, consent is not a gray issue.

Our staff has the last say on the rules and how they're applied within the group and adjoined third parties,
those that are armchair attorneys needn't press.

4. No unauthorized group promoting

Self explanatory.

5. Yes means yes and no means no, that's where it ends

If someone agrees to something, like a trade, then okay. However, if someone says no, then it's no,
not ask me again and again and harass me.

Falls in with Common Sense.

6. No art poaching, if it doesn't belong to you, don't claim it does (strictly enforced)

We aren't talking about your use of coverart from a popular artist. We mean running around with art that is not yours, wasn't commissioned for you, wasn't made by you, but you claim that it is.

For example: This piece is by Bakki. I am not Bakki, so under no circumstances should I ever claim I am or that this piece belongs to me.

7. Have fun, life's too short to be super serious

Arctikfox
Group Admin

Discord

An online chat section on Art for Fanfiction. We encourage everyone to join, it's a great way to make friends and have a faster chat option other than writing PMs and having to link everything you talk about.

Click me

Arctikfox
Group Admin

Discord Rules

Additional rules apply over on the Discord.

1. Do not post unsafe links or links that go to unsafe sites.

2. Do not post selfies

3. Your safety is in your hands; safeguard your information

4. We aren't a safe space so please understand we are all individuals with different views, we have the freedom of speech, use it without being a jerk.

5. As a general rule, if something makes you uncomfortable or unhappy, voice your concern to the individual or a member of the staff. Try handling it at the lowest level before climbing.

6. I must ask that everything regarding blatant nudity remain in the nsfw chat and that if you are not 18 years of age refrain from posting on or entering the nsfw chat.

Due to the ambiguity of the internet, human nudity in any form must be strictly prohibited. This includes images, gifs, videos, and links of any kind.

This is for both legal and ethical reasons and are not up for debate. If there are any questions, feel free to @ me.

7. Code of conduct. As I mentioned, we aren't a safe space. We don't remain politically correct, nor do we intend to. However, blatant hate speech is not allowed. Common sense can differentiate between what is real and what is two people playing with one another.

8. Voice rooms: Our voice chat is open to anyone. The Cafe is for regular talk and the Rowdies chat is for the more excited members of the group.

9. Golden Rule: Use common sense. Most rules are a matter of common sense. Advertising you sites, group, and/or channel isn't allowed. Serious personal attacks, not allowed. Roleplaying seriously, not allowed. Most of this is basic internet etiquette so it should be known to you already.

10. Should the rules be broken a warning will be given and it escalates from there. If an incident occurs where a user is causing a huge problem for other users and staff then that user becomes open to instant permaban.

It sounds more daunting than it is. Most importantly, have fun. Whatever that means to you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5