Comedy 1,294 members · 4,779 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

You know "My Little Dashie" and all the numerous "My Little Adoption" fics it spawned? I thought about doing a parody series involving:

My Little Discord: Discord gets adopted by a mad scientist.
My Little Nazi: A Kreigsmarine captain finds Rainbow Dash and raises her for life on a Nazi U-Boat; when not doing military stuff they are doing cute things and in the end when the war is over the two live in peace and agree that Nazi stuff sucked.
My Little Blueblood: A voyeur finds a baby Blueblood and teaches him the art of being a voyeur.
My Little Wise Guy: Al Capone finds Pinkie Pie; need I say any more?
My Little Sombra: Sombra is found by a hard-core ultra-conservative Baptist family that absolutely FORBIDS magic, but Sombra can't help but use it! Hilarious conflict ensues.

And similar fics. How does this sound so far?

EDIT: Altered the outline for My Little Nazi so it's less tasteless and appalling.

That's... rather bizarre, alright. :unsuresweetie:

The second sounds incredibly tasteless, and is the kind of thing that should never be written by anyone, let alone read by anyone.

First one sounds fine, second is kind of appalling.

It was meant to be morbidly funny, but if it will be hated that much, I may reconsider.

Okay, altered the outline for the other fiction idea, and posted some new ones.

Still a tiny bit questionable, but it might be possible to pull it off. I imagine you'll still get a lot of downvotes just for the story title, though.

I would suggest you write the captain as a military man who's just doing his duty for his country, rather than a party member, would-be conqueror, anti-Semite, and all of that.

That's actually what I was thinking, hence the last phrase in the end of that outline. I'll still include a bit of morbid humor though, in the form of "And the other day, Rainbow Dash learned all the basics of hunting down her first enemy vessel! I am so proud!" Is that acceptable?

I think so. Sub-to-sub combat beats genocide any day of the week.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9