The OC Fanfiction Library 1,405 members · 1,811 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Background_Pony
Group Admin

A place where only ADMINS may post :duck:

OooOOOooh. Perks.

So, I'll start. Favorite fics, everyone? Personally, I keep a list of my top four "godly" fics handy at all times. They are:

Dangerous Business,
Eternal,
The Immortal Game,
and Background Pony.

These are the fics that surpass the quality of even the published novels that I've read. They are actually my top four favorite stories of all time, with a few novels separating them from the rest of the pony fics (giving a clear divide). I suggest they be read by any literate brony ever.

flutterawesome
Group Admin

memory pending. and dude there are only four admins including you and I so why did you say everyone?

336149 "Every" is just an all-inclusive term--it doesn't imply a multitude. If I have one sandwich, and I eat that sandwich, I have eaten every sandwich that I had.

flutterawesome
Group Admin
Background_Pony
Group Admin

335428 Man, I only have one fave and that is 'Two's company, three's a crowd' by Lithe Kamitatsy, but boy, does it knock all other fics out of the water! Then again, 'Non-Bon' by Mel is a close second.

Alright, since the chatter has stopped, I'll summon a new topic...

What are your favorite OCs, both of your own design and of others'?

My favorite of my own is a tough choice between Stella (the equleus, already having appeared in Dark Thresholds) and Blythe (the engineer pegasus living in a city run by magic, not yet having appeared in Dark Thresholds). Of others', once again it's a tie--between Incendia of Antipodes and Falalauria of Dangerous Business.

flutterawesome
Group Admin

Actually I would say that my all time favorite would HAVE to be Fallout Equestria. It may have absolutely no reread value whatsoever, but it created a whole universe ripe for fanfics.

Background_Pony
Group Admin

342890 Favorite OCs? Dude, are you even looking at this group?

I haven't read many OC stories that I've absolutely LOVED, so my slots are open for them.

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

Being that i haven't been active at all, I'll post more often.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10