The OC Fanfiction Library 1,407 members · 1,813 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Truly Luminous
Group Contributor

I'm writing a Warhammer 40K crossover with Memoires of A Royal Guard (with permission) and I could use some OC's.

The Plot: The Lunar Knights have received a plead for aid from an Inquisitor in a hive city called Krautin, a major production site for supplies and munitions for the Imperial Guard. Despite having a less than friendly relationship, the Chapter answers the plea and sends the Third Company in the battle-barge Luna's Wrath. The Third Company's objectives are to secure the Inquisitor and to bring the Emperor's retribution to the traitors who have caused Krautin Hive to turn away from the light of the Alicorns.

If you want your OC to have a Specific role leave it in the comment, it's no guarantee that they will be used as such but it may help. If you are unfamiliar with Warhammer 40K I will leave a few links to the wiki. Note: These people, places, events, and organizations are not straight up copies, they are changed and adapted to the universe I've created, the same will go for your OC if I deem in necessary.
P.S. It's going to be anthro if that matters to anybody.

Emperor of Ponykind
Imperium of Equestria
Inquisition
Imperial Guard
Hive City

I like the idea. I don't know much about Warhammer 40k but i really like the idea. Feel free to use mine for whatever role you like.
Name: static shock
Apperence: my profile pic is my pony feel free to make small changes as you see fit
Cutie mark: Blue sheild with red Lightning bolt
Special talent: can fly fast enough that the air cuases static friction and then charges the air with electricity
Feel to use or not use my pony how you see fit. Anthro is fine

i really love mlp and 40k. so if its not a problem here's my oc

Name: Night Sentry
Appearance: grey pegasus with red eyes with black hair
cutie mark, a crescent moon in the middle of a pair of crosshairs
special talent, demolition and infiltration
feel free to use my pony how you see fit. anthro is fine with me

Truly Luminous
Group Contributor

4687982 I think I can use that as a Scout-Sergeant, but he couldn't be a changeling. Such filthy xenos deserve only eradication in the eyes of the Emperor.

4775160 alright i hope this will help i change my character a bit.

I love WH40K, and I would love to be involved with this.

Name: Sky Stormer
Appearance: My profile image is my pony
Cutie mark: A blue tornado
Special talent: Abnormally powerful wing power and masterful wind control despite her size, capable of launching explosions and flames back at their casters and permanently altering a planet's ecosystem and weather with strong wing flaps.

You can use mine if you want.I don't mind if it's anthro.
Name: Breezy Thunder (of course)
Type: Werepony
Appearance: Blue coat, wings have orange tips, metal leg with scars coming off the top of leg,mane and tail is blue and orange,marks on neck,bandages on two front legs.
Cutie Mark:Blue lightning strike with orange strike with yellow aura around with music notes at the top.
Special talent: her wings are as big as a alicorns, so she can fly faster than any winged and magical werepony.Her magic is powerful as a normal unicorn but can do more complex spells.She can make sick beats.(But not as good as Vinals.)
If you want, tell me your name on facebook,send me friend request and look on my timeline. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7