Author Support 2,070 members · 4,373 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Wow, I've been at this for 12 weeks straight. Isn't that an accomplishment? I mean I've been working nonstop since December writing these chapters, but these past 3 months have made all that hard work just feel all the more real. I've certainly appreciated all of the support given, and I look forward to hearing from you all in the comments. But alas, all good things must end, and in this case, that means that I've caught up with all the chapters previously written. Good news though: I only have 9 more to write, so I should be finished by Mid-Spring. But of course, some of you may not be that patient, so I would like to ask all of you if you would prefer if I uploaded the rest of the chapters as they are finished, or wait until the planned Spring-Lineup? Let me know in the comments below, and I hope you all have happy holidays. :twilightsmile:

Now, it's time to enter the Nightmare...

TA Nightmare in Eidolon
Nyx is haunted by a mysterious figure tied to her and Princess Luna, one that thrusts her into a world of wonder, imagination, and danger. Welcome to Eidolon, where everyone, and everything, deserves a second glance.
FolkloreBrony · 102k words  ·  50  14 · 1.4k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1