The Spring Fling Contest! 77 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
EileenSaysHi
Group Admin

It’s the final weekend, people!

We’ve now secured enough entries to unlock our full prize pool! That’s a lot of EqG couples (including some more-than-couples) coming to this party, especially since almost all the entries so far have different pairings. But if you haven’t submitted a story yet, don’t worry; there’s plenty of room left on the dance floor!

Don’t wait, though — submissions close at 12:01am Pacific Daylight Time on Monday, May 1*, meaning April 30th is effectively the last day to submit.

*If you’re a first-time author and are concerned your entry won’t make it through moderation by the deadline, contact me with a link and password to your story before the end of the submission period.

So if you’re the kind of author who prefers writing their contest entries last-minute, well, that minute has arrived. And if you’ve been working on your entry for a while, time to apply those finishing touches and post!

The Spring Fling is upon us, so don’t be late!

Review the rules here!
Submit here!

Iʼm having some trouble converting the Pacific Daylight Time to my local timezone, which is Mauritian Standard Time.

EileenSaysHi
Group Admin

Looks to be an 11-hour difference — I believe the deadline would be 11:01am MUT on May 1. Here’s a link to a handy clock for PDT.

Thank you, Eileen.

my draft is done so it will go up today no matter what!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5