G5 Adventures 43 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Attention, everyone.

I was recently contacted by Dramamaster and Mr. E, and I feel my heart mended in more ways than one.

My conversation with Dramamaster:

"Dramamaster829: Toonwriter,

I’m ready to talk to you.

Me: Hello, Dramamaster.

Dramamaster829: Toonwriter,

I see no point in beating about the bush. I just want you to know I’m not angry and I didn’t come to start anything. Frankly, I find this whole ordeal exhausting. All this fighting has clearly not done us any good and a bunch of good people were either torn apart or caught in the middle. And frankly, I don’t want to keep doing this.

I know what you’re thinking, ‘Okay Drama, what’s the catch?’. Well, I hate to disappoint people, but no… no catch. All that matters is what kind of resolution I want this year, and frankly despite everything I felt justified for I haven’t been very nice.

I’ve had so much time to really think about this and all I want to say is… I’m sorry.

Me: I'm glad to hear your honesty about this. In fact, I feel the same way about the senseless fighting. So I accept your apology.

Dramamaster829: I just need to know something, from one user to another. And I really want you to be honest with me.

Do you truly think I am a terrible person? The truth?

Me: I thought you were being a terrible person with how you treated not only me but some others, too, especially since I was mistreated just because I was planning my own MLP film crossover series as inspiration to the Cinematic Adventures.

Another MLP user also called you and Mr. E toxic. Heck, I was unfairly blocked by Phantom-Dragon just because of how I acted, and I wanted to fave and comment on more of his game fics, and his TFH/MLP crossover fic.

Dramamaster829: Well, you’re one of two people who were actually honest with me. Not that everyone else wasn’t honest, they said I wasn’t ‘that’ bad but agreed I had my issues. Honestly, I don’t blame you for feeling that way about me.

It bothered me more than anyone else when some C.A. related series was being made, especially when word got around. But I’m not going to discourage you from doing your series, that’s not why I’m here. You have your ordeal, the boss and I have ours. And this way while going our separate ways, I know we are going to be just fine.

I can’t speak on everyone else’s behalf, those are different matters. I just don’t feel it’s worth doing this one-on-one fight where no matter who wins everyone still loses. This is not about competition or who did better than who. We are completely different people, but we do what we can for our fans. That’s all that should matter.

I’ll give you credit for being more forgiving than Ponydog and believe me I tried to make amends. I truly tried. But… it wasn’t meant to be.

Me: Thank you for your message and for sharing your thoughts so openly. I appreciate your honesty and the acknowledgment of our past differences. It's important to have open and honest communication, and I'm glad we're able to have this dialogue.

I understand that everyone has their own challenges and projects, and I respect your decision to focus on what's important to you and your audience. It's good to hear that you're not discouraged by the different paths our series have taken. Creative endeavors should indeed be about what we can offer to our fans and the joy it brings to both us and them.

Regarding the situation with Ponydog, I recognize that not all attempts at reconciliation are successful, and that's a part of life. What matters is the effort to make amends and learn from our experiences.

I agree that ongoing conflict isn't beneficial for anyone involved. Moving forward in a positive direction is important for both personal growth and our respective creative pursuits. I'm open to a peaceful coexistence where we can both thrive in our individual projects without any animosity.

Dramamaster829:

Thank you"

My conversation with Mr. E:
"extremeenigma02:

Hey Toon, Drama tells me that you’ve been wanting to talk with me and discuss some things.

Me: Yeah. He's stopping the senseless feud he has with me as it exhausts him. I don't blame him. So I'm willing to negotiate with you about what films to do for my series or yours.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/970291/filmatic-escapades-compromised

extremeenigma02: Well I’m glad that the two of you are trying to work things out. Also as far as the stories that we’re capable of doing, it’s going to be difficult to slim things down as to what we can do. So here’s what I’m thinking. I say we can both do our own variations of the same movies so long as they don’t infringe on the others ideas.

Me: I was hoping you would say something like that, because that was exactly what I'm planning if I were to do the same films you did but with different ideas! :raritywink:

extremeenigma02: Then I’m completely alright with that. After all, I can’t dictate who can write what they wish. So as long as they’re your own original ideas, go ahead

Me: Thank you very much!

In fact, perhaps you could help with ideas for if I were to do my own versions of certain films you did.

#1) if I were to do the first live-action Scooby-Doo (where obviously, Spike goes with Twilight and friends from the start, unlike in your version), I might need to use someone else for the villain instead of Scrappy (who will be good through and through, and also imprisoned). But who? Besides Queen Chrysalis, of course. Maybe I could use Wind Rider. Unless you have someone better in mind?

#2) If I am gonna do the same version of Carrie you did, one thing's for sure: I won't use an evil cult for that, but you could help with suggestions for what I could do in that.

#3) I'm thinking of doing the Wonka prequel film before Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, yet maybe I could do the same Sugar Cube Corner dilemma. However, my two MLP FCs that I made to be Diamond Tiara's new and true family will be there.

#4) I'm gonna need help with what ideas I could do for the Shrek series, Space Jam series, Looney Tunes films, Batman films, Star Wars films, Corpse Bride, Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter films, Kung Fu Panda films, Greatest Showman, Les Miserables, Coraline, How to Train Your Dragon films, Hunger Games films, Spy Kids films, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and Jurassic Park films if I need to make them different from your versions.

#5) My version of Sweeney Todd is gonna have a different ending, based on this particular audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhM1vtqQHek

#6) Some non-MLP human characters going with Twilight and friends to live in Equestria will stay human and live in a human village to start anew (i.e. Carrie White and Sweeney Todd).

#7) If I were to do Scooby-Doo WrestleMania Mystery, the Corporate Ministry in my version would consist of the following: Undertaker (evil doppelganger), Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel, Kharma, Judgement Day (Finn Balor, Damian Priest, Rhea Ripley, and JD McDonagh), Indus Sher (Jinder Mahal, Veer Mahaan, and Sanga), Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Scarlett, Akam & Rezar [The Authors of Pain], and Paul Ellering), the Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar with Valhalla), Xia Li, the Unholy Union (Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn), The Fiend, Umaga, and Kevin Federline. But I'm open to suggestions for either the Corporate Ministry or something else.

What do you think of all that? Please reply ASAP.

extremeenigma02: It’s certainly a lot of ideas to take in all at once. When you actually get tot he stories, message me again and I’ll try to help give you some ideas to help make the stories your own. Also since we’re talking, would you mind doing something for me?

Me: Sure. What's up?extremeenigma02: Well first and foremost I would just like to apologize for everything that’s happened in the past. I want us to be able to move on and hopefully be friends in the future. I never wanted for things to spiral out of control like they did. This site is supposed to be about people having fun writing stories they like. I’m not one to tell you what you can and can’t write.

Me: I was hoping you would say that. In fact, I completely accept your apology. Heck, I also apologize, for lashing at you about a fanfic I wanted to do. In fact, just like you, I'm not one to tell you what you can and can't write. So in a way, we're even.

extremeenigma02: Well thank you for that. Anyway, my ask is about your comrades in the G5 Adventures group. I know that a lot of them are probably extremely sour with me and Drama with how things were handled with them. I was hoping you might be able to take an apology back to them and hopefully help us try to smooth things over. I don’t want there to be bad blood between us all. Honestly, as long as we all write stories in our own words and don’t plagiarize from each other, we can all be successful writers and co-exist. This year I really want to try and make things better

Me: I'd be glad to give that message to everyone in the G5 Adventures group.

extremeenigma02: Thank you. And I truly meant what I said when I say I hope we can try to be friends.

Me: I was just hoping the same thing. In fact, do you think you could get Phantom-Dragon to reconcile with me, too?

extremeenigma02: I can certainly try. I can’t promise anything but I’ll try to convince him.

Anyway you’re not blocked from the CA series

Me: Thank you very much! I appreciate this! I gotta tell you, when I saw you doing a scene that included my Discord theater and others watching, I felt like I was part of something big.

Also, I decided that my third film in the Filmatic Escapades- right after MMPR the Movie- will be the first live-action Scooby-Doo.

Me: Well I’m glad that you feel that way and good luck on your story

Speaking of which, you and Dramamaster are free to look at my Filmatic Escapades series, starting with the Pagemaster.

extremeenigma02: I will be sure to do so. Let me just say I’m glad we were able to sort this out

Me: As am I. Our reconciliation is like a mix of how Starlight Glimmer became friends with the Mane Six, how the School of Friendship was truly started without the need for the EEA's approval, and how Misty Brightdawn truly became friends with Sunny and friends to become the Mane Six of G5.

extremeenigma02: Exactly

And just like that, it was over. No justice, no retribution and only a tentative sense of closure.

Glad to see you both are moving on in some way

ponydog127
Group Admin

...wish I could do the same.

I think you guys should. Dramamaster and Mr. E both realize how wrong they were.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted May 4th

Since you also joined G5 and are retiring as a commentator of the theater, you may have an apology for me and reaccept me back into Disney Chronicles to make up for the mistake.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7