Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Stand Images from SuShi's Bizarre Adventure: Part 4.
Just leavin' this here for the time being. The name's a secret for now, so it'll just be labeled as part 4. :trollestia:
Happy trails!

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Given that this is part four and the fact Mista in part five always talked about that number being bad luck…I feel like this is gonna be the most intense and blood bath filled part so far~

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

The first of more to come! Thanks to Cinders for these! :trollestia:
Golden_Reflection, you know what to do. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: candlewick Dancer
Stand Name: Dead Sea

Ability: Dead Sea is able to drastically increase the salt content of nearby boddies of water to the point that they would cause death of anyone within in a meer 15 seconds of entering and swimming.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Subterra Shiver
Stand Name: Crafteon Act 1

Ability: Crafteon Act 1 is able to inflict a primal darkness upon a target, which makes them incapable of sight and induces fear which can cause a panic response.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Flurry Heart
Stand Name: My Heart Will Go On

Ability: MHWGO is capable of attracting metal to itself which it is able to absorb. Any metal it absorbs makes the stand more durable, with seemingly no limit as to how much can be absorbed or how durable it can become.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Seacrest Crescent
Stand Name: Seabear

Ability: Seabear is capable of absorbing material it touches to increase in size and speed. It only sees through vibrations, going for the the biggest source first.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Ocellus
Stand Name: Forest Rangers

Ability: Forest Rangers is a colony stand made up of many small individuals. They are all able to do small tasks which can combine into bigger ones.

They can also coalesce into a humanoid stand form to allow for regular fighting.

Note: whoopsie, nearly forgot to add this in.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Doo Doo Doot
Stand Name: Surfer Blood

Ability: Surfer Blood is able to suck up water from around its feet to be used in high-speed, highly pressurised jets of water.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Capstan Mastiff
Stand Name: Beach Fossil

Ability: Beach Fossil is able to swim through sand like a fish through water, and it can also sense vibrations through the sand in order to pinpoint the locations of its adversaries.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Will. I. Knoe
Stand Name: Ripple

Ability: Ripple is able to alter the density of substances by hitting them, which it can use to cause water to act like a solid (don't think too hard about the physics of that)

Note: This is not the same as Hamon, which is also called Ripple.

Update: Ripple more accuratley changes an object's state of matter (solid, liquid, gas, etc.) rather than the density.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Subterra Shiver
Stand Name: Crafteon Act 2

Ability: C2 is able to project its darkness in a much quicker and more concentrated form, and said darkness is able to read a person's fears and manifest them as long as the target believes them plausible enough.

These manifestations are capable of harming stands.

(I've done this before in Twilit Curtain Call, so here it is: this could potentially be used against someone affraid of guns to make a gun that can harm stands and is therefore non-useless in a jojo-style setting. I like trying to get around that stuff)

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Sejnnd E. Beaches
Stand Name: I of the Storm

Ability: IotS is a stand which encases its user like a suit, and is able to harness the power of an existing storm to fly suspended in the air and direct powerful bolts of lightning at nearly anything it can see.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Djirt E. Beaches
Stand Name: Madman Across The Water

Ability:

Have you seen/read JoJo's part 3? Yeah, it seems to be essentially the stand 「The Hanged Man」.

Note:
I had to take that clip from Viva Reverie's "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders But Really Really Fast - Animation" myself, because I couldn't immediately find one that someone else had done. They had only done the second half of the original joke.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Just wanna let you guys know, this will still continue for some time. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Placid Snake
Stand Name: Crocodile Rock

Ability: Crocodile Rock is able to create tiny crystals which are capable of causing massive damage to a person if injested.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26