Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 74
Tokurider45
Group Contributor

This is more of a utility/tool stand

RadioHead

Stand description

RadioHead takes the form of a headphone set with a microphone attached to one of the ear muffs it mostly resembles a gaming headset it’s main colors seem to be blue black and green with a series of dials and buttons on the other earmuff

Outline of abilities

RadioHead has a few abilities it’s most useful being it gives the wearer the power to hear anything within its massive range almost giving the user superhuman hearing and can even tune into radio or phone signals

It’s other ability is it can control and manipulate sound waves and sound vibrations this can be used to project or change a targets voice and can even change the words one says by altering the sound

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Nice, a little combination of something like Guerrilla Radio and Talking Head. :derpyderp2:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Sometimes ya just run into stands with similar abilities =3

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

And to ArcticAce01, if we put all these ideas together into a spinoff, who would be our main character? I mean, besides Arctic Ace. I'm thinking it should be someone others from canon as well, and if we're involving Equestria, we can perhaps have two stories going on side by side like with Sushi part 3, before they meet up for something.
Other than the Stand ideas we've got here so far, there's not really been much in terms of story besides some stuff ArcticAce01 would like to have.
Perhaps we could run this as a collaborated story? Let me know. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I think one ability should also be filtering out sounds, with a nod to noise-cancelling headphones.

That way it would be able to either work with or counter Lullaby For a Princess which I made for Celestia.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

That falls under the category of manipulating sound itself =3

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

A collaboration could be interesting I might be that useful tho outside some basic stand concepts but if we do this I’ll try to do my best

Fair warning I’m known for making obscure references to other things XD

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

No worries, if it's something we all put together, we can work to refine everything. And I love little references to things, so go for it. :trollestia:
Perhaps I'll see about getting something together to compile all our information.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Alright =3

Well whatever we come up with I can imagine it’s gonna be one heck of a wild ride =3

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

It will be indeed. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name:
Ditto (loads of songs named ditto, pick your favourite)

Stand physical description:
Ditto looks like a very generic stand, basic buff humanoid style, but it has no colour and is completely white like a blank canvas. (Person using it can decide if it has shadows or not)

Stand ability outline:
Ditto is capable of copying the abilities of any stand within a 20m radius (Emerald Splash!!) of itself, taking on the colouration of whatever stand it is currently copying.
If used as a protagonist-group member's stand, or another form of recurring stand, it can eventually develop a sort of memory buffer for the last few it copied, and possibly even a 'favourites' list so they don't have to be close to stands with abilities they regularly copy/use.

The inspiration:
The joke of the real ability of Star Platinum being that the phrase "so it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum" causing SP to copy the opposing stand's ability, as if that is what it did with The World, and Jotaro just didn't know about that.

User:
I dunno, make a pokemon reference like name them after a species of oak tree or something. Or any other tree that has been used for a pokemon professor.

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

I’m so happy to hear this :pinkiesmile:

When I have time I’ll be sure to put down some stand abilities I had in my head

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: This is something indeed.

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

Ok. Have some of the stand ideas I was talking about with Leopard

Stand Name:
Chilling Knight

Stand ability outline:
Chilling Knight has human-like physical attacks, so it has to rely on its ability to attack. However, it does possess great precision and speed.

It can freeze anything and that includes including stands and anything that is frozen can be move by its master will. It can also make weapons if needed for the master or for the stand to use and can make ice clones of himself to trick the enemy to get the upper hand. Plus, can set up unexpected tricks to get the enemy off guard

Stand physical description:
Something like a mix of Sub-Zero and a Gallade

Stand Master:

Arctic Ace

Stand master physical description:
Have a pony designed to get a good idea what he’ll look like as a human

Stand Name:

Queen Ocean

Outline of Stand Abilities:

Can control water and use it like projectiles. This, includes any other liquid aswell that’s near by. And, I’m any time needed it can fuse with its user for close range combat and grants the user to turn their body into water to avoid possible lethal blows. (Though anything that his harmful or effects liquid would hurt more)

Stand physically description:

Sorta like a Fem Poseidon with Juvia Lockser clothing

Stand Master:

Sonata Dusk

Stand Name:

Menoly illusion

Outline of stand abilities:

A long range stand that lets out a hypnotic voice that puts its victim in a trance and makes them think the Stand master is someone that is close to them and obey their command while they see their allies as the enemy’s. But, can only put 1 person under their spell. Also, gets the victim stand abilities for themselves but can use them more better the the original user

Releasing the victim isn’t easy. As, one must beat the master OR have a strong enough will to break out of the illusion

Stand Physically Description:

Humanoid Siren in a black and purple dress

Stand Master:

Aria Blaze

Stand Name:

Adore by All

Outline of Stand Abilities:

The user physically and speed is base on the amount of praise it has gather (specifically anything it’s user deems as a compliment to them) and has a angelic voice that can turn other stands against their on master. The longer, the stands are in control the more powerful Adore by All can get while the victim slowly lose their own energy

Stand Physically Description

I say a look like Ember (Danny Phantom) but also wearing orange clothing and has a microphone as one of its arms

Stand Master:

Adagio Dazzle

I really REALLY hope you both like this 😣

I’m NOT the best as things like this so I hope it is really REALLY good enough

You CAN change a few things about the abilities if you want to so it can WORK better.

But, again did my BEST and I hope you like them. Especially, you Leopard.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Great stuff, my friend. I will really have to find somewhere we can put all this so that we can gather our thoughts without spoiling everything for everyone. I'll figure it out in time to come, unless one of you has an idea. :trollestia:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

I’m glad you to hear you ended up liking them. :pinkiesmile:

Makes me happy to hear

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name: Supermassive Black Hole

Ability: You know how the stand “The Sun” just summons a smaller version of the sun which can fire attacks at people? Yeah, that, but it’s a black hole and it fires beams of deadly radiation (made by releasing Hawking Radiation in concentrated bursts, with more power used making the stand smaller).

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

That's an interesting Stand. Certainly good for an enemy Stand.

alternativly, call the stand ECHO, to also referance the idea of echo fighters in video games.

Stand Name: Give and Take, Namesake: Give and Take by Santana
Stand Appearance: a robotic, skeletal stand with a rainbow motif, with its eyes being color wheels and its fingers being ink pens.
Stand Ability Outline:
Give and Take grants the user the ability to invoke temporary Equivelent Exchange onto a target. For example, it can increase a person's arm strength in exchange for crippling their legs for the moment. The effects of this equivelent exchange is temporary, and can not only be applied to people but to stands as well. It can either a) give a condition in exchange for buffing one of the stand's abilities temporarily (for example buffing killer's queens bombs but on the condition of not being able to destroy organic matter) or b) debuff one stat to buff another (like swapping star platinum's power for better range). As a sort of side ability, if the stand or user touches someone or their stand it lets them know the capabilties of their stand.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Interesting ability. Tons of possibilities.

kinda imagine this would be cool combined with the ditto stand to modify the abilities its' copying so its not exactly the same as the original.

Stand Name: "Check it in, Check it Out" Namesake: A fan interpreted lyric from The Most Mysterious Song on the Internet, and is sometimes called "Check it in, Check it Out" due to it.
Stand Appearance: A magenta skeletal robot with a humanoid upper half, a canid skull head with a singular horn jutting out, it has 8 arms and it has 7 fingers on each of its hands, it's lower half being akin to a flying saucer with 6 mechanical legs (a pair of feline legs, a pair of bear-like legs, and a pair of horse legs). Written on the stand is the words "Check it in, Check it Out" (the stand's main name), "Take it in, Take it Out", "Blind the Wind", "Ride the Wind", and "Like the Wind". (all proposed names for the song the stand is based on fan-interpreted lyrics). It has a television screen in the middle of its chest and a pair of speakers next to it, the screens is used to vocalize through while the television screen is used to depict a simple cartoon face.
Stand Ability: Can manipulate the denisty of fluids with it's 8 arms (for example it can make an invisible wall by making the air as dense as a brick wall, or make quarter staffs made our of water) as well as manipulate how sound and light travels through various fluids (making objects invisible, making an air lens ala the chocolate disco fight from part 7, and make sounds so quiet they become muted).
Stand Background: "Check it in, Check it Out", named so since it's the first name it saw from one of its arms, is an amnesiac (possibly) userless sentient stand. From what it remembers it woke up in the middle of a city with no idea what is going and what it's doing and that its something called a stand and it had (or have) a user. It has since traveled the world trying to find clues on who it and its user is and what happened to them.

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

Stand Name: Land Of Confusion

Stand User: Derpy Hooves

Land Of Confusion is a close-range combat Stand with decent strength, speed and durability. L.O.C's main ability is that whoever it hits is inflicted with a random 'curse'. These curses often take the form of a physically impossible impairment, change, or disability, and are usually somehow ironic or darkly humorous. For example, Rainbow Dash's arms and legs would suddenly be on backwards, Jostle Joyride's British accent would become so thick his American friends can't understand him, and Sugarcoat would become uncomfortably damp and sticky. These curses are not inherently life-threatening, but are deeply disorienting and leave the victims open to further attack. The curses wear off either in 24 hours, when the user is defeated, or when the afflicted applies warm, soapy water to their skin.

L.O.C is a dark grey humanoid Stand, with large, vibrant blue petals around its wrists and ankles. It has a wide, grinning mouth but the rest of its head is simply blank skin; instead it has a towering pair of antlers covered in eyes.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74