Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 315 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 315

Hey Amethyst, after reading the latest chapter in Aquagirls, I've come up with some quotes that tie into the Justice League episode "The Enemy Below". Since it was meant to be in the same universe as this, and maybe explain Arthur's character change. And why he has two hands when he lost one in Justice league.

Arthur, Mera and the ninjas were walking through Sicily, with Leo and Mikey cloaked in their human holograms. Leo and Arthur were taking the lead while the others followed.

Leo: You know Arthur, I've read about how you on the Batcomputer, you seem mighty different from what I read when you first met Batman and the League.

Arthur: Well back then I was, well, not very nice. A few years after finding out about my mother I made my own way to Atlantis, where I proved my birthright and they made me king after King Orvax, Orm's Father. I didn't want it at first but, I don't know it just seemed right. I guess it was the power of the throne, but I started to forget I was ever human, even calling myself Orin. Eventually falling in love with Mera and having our son. Who I named Arthur, even though I didn't know why at the time.

Leo: So, you forgot you were part human?

Arthur: Pretty much. But I still respected the surface world. But then, my brother challenged me for the throne, and I lost. I was exiled to the surface, leaving my wife and son. I went back to living with my dad. I never even told him about his grandson.

Leo: I'm very sorry to hear that.

Arthur: Let's not worry about it now. Let's just continue to find the Trident.

They kept walking, but Leo asked another question.

Leo: Hey Arthur, I read a report that you lost your left hand the first time you fought Orm. Replaced it with a hook.

Arthur: After my exile, I was given a robotic hand from S.T.A.R Labs. But then a magical friend and Justice League member, Doctor Fate, used magic to make it more real. Not completely, but good enough.

And those are my quotes. I'm not sure what the full story is, but I hope it's good enough. Also, the name Orin was what Aquaman was called in the Young Justice series.

Also, remember what I said about Aqualad. Maybe he doesn't appear in this series, but can be referenced. And when he's introduced in Birthday Bounty Bash, Aqualad could tell the ninjas that he heard what they did for Atlantis.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wow. You seem to have some kind of knowledge about the DC Universe. Great work on coming up with the dialogue.

By the way, I do want to explain how Orm survived after his “death” from the Justice League episode, "The Enemy Below". It’s not my best, but this is what I come up with:

“You said your brother came back from the dead? What do you mean by that?” Leo asked.

Arthur explained as everyone listened, “After I saved my son by cutting my own hand off, I battled against my brother on the ice bridge. However, the ice bridge collapsed beneath Orm and hung on by its edge. Orm begged me to help by showing mercy. Save him for all I care, but I refused. Orm fell down into the abyss as a result of his demise. As to how Orm survived, I have no idea. I sure wish I can ask him about it when this is all over.”

I also plan on bringing in Aqualad to help the rest of the ninjas (in the Turtle Sub) journey to the Brine Kingdom since the ninjas have no idea where it is. However, they’ll have to go through against Aqualad’s enemy from the Teen Titans show. After that, the ninjas arrive at the Brine Kingdom to meet their king. Fluttershy and her friends will have to communicate with the King of the Brine Kingdom if they want to co-exist with one another to fight Orm’s army.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You should’ve told me about it in the Equestria Ninjas forum under the Equestria JusticeGirls thread. But nonetheless, do you have any more questions or ideas that you want to share with me?

I understand my friend. I just thought. that since it was your story that it would go here. Anyway, I do have an idea on how Raph's group meet's Aqualad, but it'll probably be a while till it's posted, since I'll be very busy these next few days. And I'll be sure post in on the Equestria JusticeGirls thread.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. I look forward to your next idea you come up with.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I made a picture for an upcoming fic that is not related to Equestria Ninjas.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I also made another picture for an upcoming Equestria Ninjas fic of mine.

Hey, here's some villain team ups if you don't already have them planned out.

Copperhead and Fishface.

Bane, Hun, and Night Terror.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I can give Hun a second chance. Let’s say that Bane’s milita (disguised as the SWAT team) kidnapped Hun and Night Terror (along with the Purple Nightmares) to do Bane’s work and Bane has some unfinished business with Raph (and Applejack since she is on Leo’s team).

There are two versions of Copperhead. One is a male who appeared in the DCAU shows and the other is a female who appeared in the video game, Batman: Arkham Origins. Copperhead poisons Donnie (and/or Karai) and starts to hallucinate, seeing Splinter, Shredder, April, his brothers, and his friends berating him. As for Fishface, he will be one of the villains to place drug containers and bombs hidden around Canterlot and New York.

Karai will confront Lady Shiva based on the side mission from Arkham Origins. However, Shiva will not be alone because she will bring her ninja army and two more elite assassins, Black Spider and Katarou. Karai will bring hers as well, including Shini and a new ally, the Honorary Titan known as Bushido.

I also plan on bringing Livewire and Killer Frost in the story because these ladies want payback against the Ninjas. But I don’t know if Killer Frost actually appeared in Equestria BatGirls and battled against the Turtles and Rainbooms.

So, what do you think?

It's good. And Killer Frost never appeared in Equestria Batgirls.

And perhaps you can use both boss fights for Bane. The first one, he fights Raph team and escapes saying Raph's not his only target. The second one, he uses Apple Bloom as leverage to get Applejack to fight him.

And incase you forgot, you were going to do a mission where Raph's team helps Green Arrow against Count Virgo and Gizmo.

Also Mikey's team faces Control Freak. And Leo and Raph's teams works with Titans East

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. I definitely forgot about Count Vertigo and Gizmo.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m still figuring out which Turtle team is Livewire taking on in New York or Canterlot, but she will bring in Killer Frost to back her up.

As for Control Freak, he sends Mikey’s team to the TV Dimension just like from the Teen Titans episode, Episode 257-494. Mikey’s team are split up in different TV dimensions. It will start off with them chasing after Control Freak based on that Scooby-Doo door trope. After that, the team entered another realm filled with food (based on Sweet Mountain). Then they enter another dimension that looks similar to Jurassic Park. After that, they reached to the final level which is the Roman Colosseum dimension where they face Sportsmaster, King Shark, and Control Freak (as the final boss).

And Music Meister.

Maybe you can base the Livewire chapter off the Electrocutioner level.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Music Meister will he based on that musical episode from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Can I use this song for the chapter or not?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay, but I don’t want the boss fight to be a lame one-hit kill just like the Electrocutioner from the video game, Batman: Arkham Origins. Now which team should be fighting the two villain ladies? I remembered that Donnie, Cyborg, and Rarity ran into Gizmo and Livewire when they were on the search for Red X. So, Rarity and Donnie will be the likely choices because Donnie might use the same trick on Livewire, but she will definitely remember that. Killer Frost fights Rarity for the first time because they both share similar powers, but Catwoman might help her. I mean, does Rarity trust Catwoman? Because Catwoman is mischievous as always. I wish Batman married Catwoman, but he can't. I also wonder if Catwoman learned Batman’s identity just like in the movie, Batman: Hush.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Raph’s team taking on Count Vertigo and Gizmo will be based on The Batman episode, Vertigo.

Not after Cat Woman stole from her, but will probably not have a choice.

So, this new story will take place in Equestria and perhaps may involved with Princess Luna as well. Or not. But, what would the Purple Nightmares be planning? Try to bring back the original ruler Nightmare Moon by using an old ancient spell? Or is it something else that would cause trouble in the history of Equestria?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It takes place in the human world. The Ninjas and Allies help my OC, Amethyst Majesty, is forced to confront his past when his father, Hardened Stone, the leader of the Purple Nightmares, draws Amethyst and his sister, Sky Slash, into a search for a mythical village.

Oh, my mistake. It's just the title says Equestria Ninjas up top. So, it almost means this not only takes place at the human world, but also at Equestria. I guess I got confused. But, nice plot on the Purple Nightmares though.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The whole adventure doesn’t take place in Equestria. However, maybe the Ninjas can ask Princess Twilight and Starswirl about the magical rings that my OC, Hardened Stone, has.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who should be invited to Robyn and Sid’s wedding? If I'm missing someone, let me know. I keep forgetting those people.

• Ninja Turtles (Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey)
  • Rainbooms (Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy)
  • Allies (April, Casey, Keno, Angel, Carter, Buffy, Zach, Caitlyn)
  • Young Ninjas (Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Bright Eyes, Lancer)
  • The Foot (Karai, Shinigami, Chaplin)
  • Mutanimals (Slash, Leatherhead, Mondo Gecko, Mona Lisa, Rockwell, Pigeon Pete)
  • The Dazzlings (Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk)
  • The Shadowbolts (Cadence, Shining Armor, Indigo Zap, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat)
  • The Wondercolts (Flash Sentry, Timber Spruce, Bulk Biceps, Micro Chips, Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Derpy Hooves, Wallflower Blush, Sapphire Night)
  • Utrom (Bishop)
  • Power Rangers (Jason, Tommy, Zach, Billy, Trini, Kimberly, Alpha-5)
  • Spy Racers (Tony, Layla, Echo, Cisco, Frostee, Ms. Nowhere, Gary, Julius)
  • Paw Patrol (Ryder, Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Zuma, Skye)
  • Allies (April, Casey, Keno, Angel, Carter, Buffy, Zach, Caitlyn, Burne Thomason, Vern.)
  • Rainbooms (Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Princess Twilight, Spike, Starlight)
  • Friendz (Olivia, Emma, Mia, Adrea, and Stephanie.)
  • Carmen Sandiego (Carmen, Zack, Ivy, Shadowsan, Hideo, Julia)
  • Young Ninjas (Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Young Six, Bright Eyes, Lancer, Melody, Sweetheart, Ace, Half Note, Sweet Note, Patch, and Clover)
  • Spy Racers (Tony, Layla, Echo, Cisco, Frostee, Ms. Nowhere, Gary, Julius, Palidrome, Sissy, Frostee's moms, Shashi)
  • Utrom (Mortu, Queen, Bishop, Rook, Pawn)

That's what I have so far.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Shining Armor: (cries loudly)

Frostee: Uh, the wedding hasn't started yet, dude.

Hey Amethyst, I've written a little something for Fun Time Rush. Based for the episode, Big Time Sparks. And replacing Jordan Sparks would be Countess Coloratura.

Fun Time Rush were sitting on a bench at Canterlot City Park, each reading a magazine. Berryl was reading one on Skateboarding, Cloudbuster was reading on one about helmets, Mind Tempo was reading on about Doctors, and Diamond Glow was reading a Cantelot Beat.

Diamond Glow: Have you guys want to know Hoity Toity's secret to perfect toast?

Berryl, Cloudbuster, Mind Tempo: NO!

Diamond Glow: It's all in this month's Canterlot Beat Magazine.

Clousbuster grabs Diamond's magazine and looks at the face on the front cover.

Cloudbuster: What I want to know is... we've been in Canterlot City for a while now. When are we gonna meet some totally cool and hot celebrity, like Countess Coloratura.

Then, as if by magic, Countess Coloratura walks up to the boys.

Coloratura: Excuse me, (The boys look at her), I'm looking for the Canterlot Mall.

The boys gather around to look at the cover. Holding up to her face then removing it to reveal it's actually her. The boys are all tongue-tied, trying to talk to her, completely shocked that it's actually her.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

My OC’s name is Cloudburst. Not Cloudbuster. And Beryl ony has one "r" in his name.

Overall, it looks great.

Right, sorry. But glad you enjoyed it.

Also, maybe Bulk Biceps could fill Freight Train's role. If you remember who Freight Train was in the show.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. I remember who Freight Train is.

But um, I think it is better if Sapphire Shores is there, replacing Countess Coloratura. Rara didn’t meet them yet until she met FTR in my Christmas fic.

EA Fun Time Christmas
Can this boy band make three songs in one day before Christmas Day?
AmethystMajesty25 · 13k words  ·  9  2 · 1.5k views

Oh, right. (Nervous Chuckle), I should probably read that. My apologies.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Plus, this will give Shelly a chance to tell her sister that she wants to find her own career path, not follow her sister’s footsteps. Why? Because Shelly is too nervous to tell Sapphire about it. So, FTR and Golden will help and encourage Shelly to get over her fear and tell her big sister what she wants to do.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am making some more OCs based on characters from Big Time Rush.

• Freight Train
  • Hawk
  • Sasha

I got a name for my OC based on Hawk (not the one from Cobra Kai). His name will be Sparrow.

If you want to got some ideas and quotes for Fun Time Rush, got to this link right here.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After listening to the song, Worldwide, I think I can imagine how the scene goes in the Equestria Ninja Girls universe.

Shining Star leaves to the airport but much to Beryl's dismay and how late Star was running, he forgot his 'goodbye kiss' because her driver needed to leave and he alongside his other friends rush off to the airport. They have their 'goodbye kiss' and Star leaves. The song, Worldwide then begins. Beryl watches the plane leave while the boys, Rainbooms, and Ninjas watch until they all leave the airport, knowing that Beryl's time with Shining Star has come to an end... for now.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What were the names of these OCs? I'm going to use them for my Valentine's Day fic.

Left to right: Dottie. Piper Pan Flute. And Cinnamon Roll. But I've redesigned all three of them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. I’ll have to rename and redesign these OCs from scratch or name them from the old MLP G1 or G3 series just like you did.

I never said you couldn't use them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hold on. I can’t use them?

You can use them. I'm just wondering why you said you'd have to start from scratch? Should've phrased that better.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Whoops. My bad. It's because I'm autistic and I can be forgetful and get confused.

What I meant was that I am going to rename the three OCs from either the old MLP G1 or G3 series or I can just come up with names for them based on your old drawings and then draw them, but with different hairstyles and colors.

Ok. I'm autistic too.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wow. I did not know that.

I’m autistic as well. So it takes me a while to figure stuff out as well.

Hey Amethyst, I have an idea for Out of the Shadows, but no quotes at the moment though.

Amethyst eventually gets released by Sombra, who is now strong enough to take a form of his own. Rarity is still transformed, as Sombra sees her more as a trophy. Now free, after some talk and apologising, Amethyst takes down Sombra and frees Rarity. After this, Amethyst apologises and is ready to accept if Rarity never wants to see him again, but Rarity is grateful for him saving her and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Then Amethyst asks her if she wants to go out for coffee sometime, take it slow. Which Rarity says yes to.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 315