Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 952 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 952

This thread is for the stuff for the Crossover of EQNG and Justice League. There's only one rule here: Absolutely no ideas or quotes involving Soultaker.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well we've already had a quote where the founding members discuss the Rainbooms and Turtles involvement in Dakota. Who do you think should be the one who recruits them and brings them up to the watchtower like in the opening episode of Justice League Unlimited? Batman would be too obvious, so I think one of the others would. If it were Wonder Woman, the turtles, Casey, and Keno would go gaga over her.

They met Supergirl during a chapter. Maybe her.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah, assuming this takes place before the events where she stays in the future instead of returning to the Present

Didn't see that episode.

Maybe Static? Black Lightning? One of the Titans?

Possibly. Wait... You agree to the Soultaker Rule?

Read the start of the Thread.

I don’t know anything about Soultaker so I can’t take anything from it

What if, if they arrive there, the power of the Turtle's medallions and Rainbooms' geodes would temporarily permanently fuse with them.
I mean, come on, their only weakness would be if someone takes them away or secretly drains them.
And that the Leaguers would train them into how to use them since it literally became part of them.

And if people were to recruit them, how about Superman.
I mean they never met the guy, but he would partially recognize them, considering he met their counterparts.

Just spitballing an idea.

For a second there I thought this was for DC Superhero girls

You mean Katanna’s soul taker?

Well, my plan is that Stockman and Bixilio try to steal Donnie's dimension portal (not his portal ray), and tries to send the Turtles to another dimension but Flash intervenes and causes himself and the two to end up in the DC dimension, but separated. The Turtles, Rainbooms, Allies, and all the Wondercolts follow after him.

And since we'd been dropping foreshadowing to Superman. I want him to make a grand entrance. Like saving them from being crushed by something huge.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Like a giant meteor?

Nah, too flashy. Maybe a boulder would work.

Wow, the Wondercolts? Are they going to be the parallel versions of the Wonderbolts, namely Spitfire and so on?
Plus I thought the Shadowbolts would be involved, considering that they don't get enough screen time.

Or it could take place after they defeated Darkseid after he and Luthor disappeared with the Anti-Life Equation. The possibilities are endless.

Hold it! No Soultaker. Does everyone agree to it?

Soultaker?
Could you be so kind enough to clarify on what you meant by that if you please?

Ah yes, of course, thank you.

My calculations dictate if Leo's group finds out about the sword... It won't end well

Yeah, tell me about it. It really wouldn't end well for them.

And the sword's power them... Equally bad

Question.
Is it going to be on Deviantart, or on FIMFiction?

I bet that will be Wildcard's next story. Or is it anyone else?

Jebens? Ah ok, makes sense.
But uh you know where I can find a link to his story of "Sunset's backstage pass"?
Haven't found it yet, or is it still a work in progress?

There was this one where Sapphire befriended a girl named Frankie, but Sunset, Sci-Twi and Raph were paranoid and reluctant of her, thinking that she might use Equestrian Magic, when she didn't. And the worst part is, they didn't listen to Mikey when they said she was okay. So I was just looking for it to see if they've apologized and it's been driving me bananas ever since.

Didn't mean to geek out. I'm a big fan of Equestria Ninja Girls, Equestria Girls and every single TMNT franchise for a long time.
Hence why I wanted to ask Jeben, but I don't know if they've made it or not and it's been two years.

Meh, understandable.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You mean the sword held by Katana? Why though?

Well, I came up with two quotes. I already put them on Ideas and Quotes, but I'll put them on here as well.

Founding Seven meeting

Here the Founding Seven have a discussion about the Ninjas.

(The founding seven, Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (Jon Stewart), and Hawkgirl, were all sitting around the table, watching the news footage of the Ninjas back at the battle Dakota City. Superman then pauses the footage.)

Batman: Thoughts on them.

Superman: I’ll admit, their very skilled.

Green Lantern: Very coordinated as well.

Hawkgirl: But from what you described, they could be very arrogant and foolish.

Flash: It might seem like that, but they always pull through.

Green Lantern: And from what I’ve seen and read, that Leonardo is definitely qualified as a great leader.

Martian Manhunter: If the Rainboom are anything like their counterparts in Equestria, then they would be good allies.

Batman: And they were clearly taught well in Ninjitsu.

Wonder-Woman: I’ll admit, they seem a bit, over-eager. But they seem like a nice bunch of kids.

Learning about the Suicide Squad

The ninjas learn from Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl about Task Force X

Batman: No doubt Waller’s send them for something.

Nightwing: Must be important for her to bring out the Squad.

Sunset: Hold on, who’re Task Force X.

(Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl look at each other. They simultaneously nod in agreement.)

Batman: Task Force X is a covert Black-Ops Group created by Government Liason, Amanda Waller.

Nightwing: Task Force X is the proper term. But others call it, The Suicide Squad.

Fluttershy: S-S-S-Suicide Squad?

Applejack: Why in tarnation would they name themselves that?

Batman: Task Force X is made up of convicts to act as expendable agents for impossible missions, in exchange for time off their sentences.

Raph: They must be crazy to think that criminals would be willing to do dangerous stuff for the.

Nightwing: Actually, the convicts don’t have much of a choice.

Batgirl: You see, they place a special nanite in their necks.

Twilight: No doubt it’s to track them.

Batman: Their also nanotech explosives.

Leo: Wait, are you saying…

Batman: If a criminal tries to run away, gets themselves kidnapped, disobey an order. Or genially fails their mission...

Nightwing: Waller pretty much pushes a button, and blows their heads clean off.

Batgirl: Killing them.

(The Ninjas were shocked by this.)

Rarity: Barbaric.

Mikey: I know their meant to be criminals, but that seems to be, very extreme.

My calculations dictate that if they discover Soultaker, it won't lead to anything good. The Boss also agreed with me.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wow! Great work. In fact, there are some villains (despite they’re a part of the Suicide Squad) that are going to appear in Equestria Ninja Girls: The Birthday Bounty Bash, but I cannot tell you who they are yet.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

(This is for Equestria Ninja Girls: The Birthday Bounty Bash)

The Rules

Kwiz Kid: Well then, it begins.

Riddler: You are staring, with stupefied comprehension, at a mechanism we have calibrated to respond to an extremely precise radar pulse. In a moment we will give you the decrypted code, oh, but first, we think we should run through the ground rules of tonight's festivities. Rule the first: You will address me at all times as Riddler, the Riddler, or Mr. Nigma, sir.

Kwiz Kid: And you will also address me as Kwiz Kid or Kwiz Kid, sir. Otherwise, we expect your patented brand of churlish silence.

Riddler: Rule the second: All integrated microphones and other communications devices, bat-themed or otherwise are to be switched off prior to the start of the test. Should you be caught using any of these you will be expelled from the course.

Kwiz Kid: Rule the third: The use of purpose-built Riddle solving equipment is STRICTLY prohibited. I am familiar with the contents of your weapons and gadgets, and I will be evaluating any sudden additions over the course of this evening most suspiciously.

Riddler: Rule the fourth: In the event of fire or flood I will be on hand to guide you to the nearest emergency exit, assuming that is, you are not too proud to follow my advice. In that eventuality, we will consider your stubbornly prideful suicide an admission of defeat.

Kwiz Kid: Rule the fifth: Do NOT ask for clues.

Riddler: Rule the sixth: Should I, in my exasperation, CHOOSE to provide you with a clue, hint, obliquely meaningful insult or any other form of assistance, you will not ask for further elucidation but instead thank me for my kind generosity, while adhering to the forms of address outlined in the very first rule.

Kwiz Kid: Rule the seventh: Bathroom breaks will be administered on a discretionary basis. Should we find ourselves at a pivotal moment in your arduous journey to self-realization and defeat, I expect you to hold it in.

Riddler: Rule the eighth: Any accidents resulting from my strict enforcement of the seventh rule are to be considered your fault entirely.

Kwiz Kid: Rule the ninth: You are required to recite back to me this full list of rules at any moment I request, again, keeping in mind the naming conventions I outlined in the very first rule.

Riddler: Rule the tenth: I, the Riddler/Riddler/Mr. Nigma, sir, reserve the right to add or announce further rules if and when they become necessary.

Kwiz Kid: Wait, what about me? I can change the rules.

Riddler: You're not ready for that just yet, my student. But nonetheless, we know what you're thinking, fellow contestant. We know how to meticulously structure a good time! In any case, we're getting rather tired of the way your stupidity forces us to outline the basics like this. So here's that code you've been waiting for. Let's see how long it takes for you to figure out how to use it.

Wow, I'm impressed.

I'm surprised you didn't write a few yourself.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So, Katana cannot appear in the story then?

Yes. Besides, Leo and the others will want to destroy the sword. And that's a terrible idea.

Maybe Katana can appear, but use a normal sword, and not the Soul Taker.

Nah, it's not Katana without Soultaker

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You can come up with some quotes to reply to my quotes if you want.

Well, Equestria Ninja Girls is a great story line, it's written by Wildcard, Jebens, Amethyst, and others. I'm just here to help out.

But I have written my own stories on Fanfiction.net. I'm actually writing a crossover between TMNT (2012), and Zootopia, if you've ever heard of that film.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In DC Superhero Girls (not the TV show on Cartoon Network), it's unknown if their version of Katana uses the magical soul-stealing sword, Soultaker, like her G2 counterpart or uses a normal katana. It has never been confirmed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 952