Ponies with Robotic BodyPart 27 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
NicLove
Group Admin

How did you O.C. find themself with a robotic part ?

p.s. also list your O.C.s down here

NicLove
Group Admin

Bio-Bionic

she is a very short pony. born with an underdeveloped horn,
and she nolonger wanted to be limited, so she made herself a horn can, and instaled fake wing onto her back

Second Wind

I'll just have himself explain how he lost his wing. Fun fact, angel wing is a real condition found in winged creatures (particularly waterfowls).

"just a really bad case of angel wing that resulted from a bone infection. It started when I began to feel my wing getting sore one day, but I didn't put much thought into it and considered that I might've sprained it somehow. I decided to lay off flying for a short while, but it only got worse, so I went to see a doctor to get this under control. Attempts were made, pain was endured, and once my wing was unable to tuck at my side, it was time to amputate it." A smile of bittersweetness gently appears on his face as he looks at his prosthetic wing, "Honestly, it was harder to deal with the pain my wing was giving me, rather than dealing with the fact that I lost it."

This has not come up in my stories yet, and may not actually come up, but Akaitora, pretty much my only mechanically-enhanced pony, lost his left front leg and the left side of his face via hammer. Ever since, he has a phobia of warhammers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5