The Best Promotion Group And Writers Group 89 members · 647 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Artist
Group Admin

Dear readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to bring attention once more to a piece of fanfiction that I have authored, titled "A Talk with a Bully." This story, set within the beloved universe of My Little Pony, focuses on the poignant journey of the Cutie Mark Crusaders as they navigate the complexities of bullying and empathy.

Given the significant thematic relevance and the positive reception garnered thus far, I am eager to further amplify its visibility. Enclosed within this message is the link to the story.

As an author deeply invested in fostering meaningful dialogue and engaging storytelling within the My Little Pony community, I seek to expand the reach of this narrative. Through increased comments, views, and likes, we have the opportunity to not only entertain but also to inspire reflection and empathy among readers.

I kindly request your support in promoting "A Talk with a Bully" across platforms and communities where fellow enthusiasts gather. Your assistance in sharing, commenting, and engaging with the story would be immensely appreciated and instrumental in achieving broader recognition.

Thank you for considering this request. Together, let us continue to celebrate the enduring spirit of friendship and understanding embodied by the My Little Pony franchise.

Warm regards, Artist.

TA Talk With A Bully
After the CMC come home with black eyes, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity take it upon themselves to find out what happened.
Artist · 3.5k words  ·  23  22 · 589 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1