In General 586 members · 3,880 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid, now I remember why it was such a good movie, even the guys who aren't exactly the best people are helping fight the Coyotes, I mean, the Jersey Cows aren't exactly the best cows, and the Gophers, they literally run a black market, they sell animals all sorts of human objects, and if you don't remember, early in the movie, Ben tells the gathered animals that purchasing human objects from the Gopher Underground is forbidden, and then Otis's cell phone starts ringing, and when Ben confronts him about it, he goes back and forth between asking if it was the gophers and not wanting to know who was on the other end. All in all, though, Peck does get his moment as a hero, since if he hadn't crowed, Dag would have gotten the drop on Otis, and based on how much damage he took before that point, it could have been the end for Otis. Although personally, if I was Otis, I would have continued to beat Dag up for what he did to Ben, even though Ben wouldn't want Otis to do that, but still, I'd want revenge

The series was pretty wild, but that movie did have some solid story to it.

The main problem I had with the TV series is that it didn't really follow the movie's continuity. I mean, I was ok with them replacing Daisy with Abby, but there were still some things that just never sat right with me. The possibility of Bessy being Otis's mom was a really weird idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3