In General 586 members · 3,897 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This was posted about a month ago, and now that I've seen this, IDK which one I'd rather watch if it was a real thing, this or the SpongeBob anime

For someone who is still a long time Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.... I will say this:

EPIC AND AMAZING AS HECK! :D :yay:

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Somehow this video fullfies my wish to see Ed, Edd and Eddy in anime style. Excellent work for the guy(s) behind the animation!

I'm not gonna lie, the end of the movie was happy and sad at the same time. The Ed's were accepted by the rest of the kids, but at the same time, Johnny became the local outcast. And like in the video, Plank would eventually rot away to nothing, which means that Johnny has lost everything. At least the Ed's had each other when they were the outcasts, but Johnny lost everything when he became The Gourd

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Yeah, that cliffhanger saddened me after watching how a friendly character turned heel into a no return way.

It went great for the show, but at what cost?

True. Funny thing about the video, it does portray Rolf and Ed pretty good, out of all the kids, they're by far the strongest, and if I had to say who was stronger, I'd say Ed. Rolf may have uprooted a tree with his bare hands, but he showed signs that he was giving it his all to do so, whereas Ed has been shown to lift an entire house with little to no effort and the use of only one hand

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Is Ed after all. The true muscle of the gang, disguised under the look of a silly guy. I'm glad the creators kept that part of him, otherwise he wouldn't be funny.

True, but Jimmy using the boomerang that affected almost everybody, turning Eddy into a motherly person, Ed smart, Double D stripping naked, Sarah being very nice to Ed, making Rolf sing everything he say, and of course, turning Jimmy into a body-builder. I honestly don't know who would be stronger, Ed with a rock in his shoe or Jimmy with the boomerang. And if this were real, I think Jimmy would be the one to defeat Johnny and the Kankers in the end, whether it means beating them into submission or getting Johnny to come to his senses. Jimmy was the one who was most traumatized, since Rolf was killed by Lee and Johnny had gone insane, so he'd lost his two best friends within the Urban Rangers

Okay, you guys have to see this. It was such a short scene I didn't notice it at first because I was more focused on Rolf

Arthor2017
Group Admin

I think I now what are you trying to say.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11