In General 586 members · 3,897 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

How would you react if your April Fool's day prank put somebody in the hospital? Also, how would you react if you were one of the cops who saw the mushroom cloud and noticed that there was beer involved? I mean, I drink, but I can't stand bitter stuff, so I don't drink normal beers like a Budweiser, I drink mostly hard cherry sodas and the occasional shot of Jack, so if I was the cop I wouldn't worry about the beer, I'd be worried about the fact there was an explosion in a residential neighborhood that's big enough to produce a mushroom cloud. I've never been much of a prankster, unless you count scaring people for fun. But even in that, I did put a person in the hospital because I scared them into a heart attack. That was a huge fiasco at Six Flags, I was working the Halloween event in a haunted house, and I did my job too well, since when I jumped to life, a guest fell to the ground and I broke character to get help. That incident made me nervous about staying on the job. If I scared one guest into having a heart attack, what's to say it won't happen again? I made my own costume, since originally I was special effects, but when I put a piece of bamboo into my shirt, it made it look like I'd been impaled, and I'd just stand there like I wasn't real, and there were plenty of people who weren't sure if I was real or just a prop. I'd always jump and scream when they were close enough or when somebody voiced their opinion that I was a prop

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Well, I would feel guilty and awful if I send a person to the hospital because I decided to prank said person. The last thing I want is hurting somebody due a dumb act.

I wouldn't know what to do if my prank ends killing that person.

Fun fact: in 'Homer the Heretic', God and Homer are having a conversation about the date of Homer's demise. Homer insist to know when is he's going to die and God tells him 'Can't you wait six months?'. Curiously, Matt Groening tried to put an end to the series in this episode with Bart playing the prank on Homer, making us believe the man was meant to die.

Well, the silver lining in this episode is that Bart regrets it when the family is together in the hospital while Homer is in a coma. Of course the minute Homer wakes up he strangles Bart, and the girls just hug each other, glad that Homer's alive

I'm not much of a prankster, but whenever I'm feeling mischevious, my preferred prank is surprising someone - not with a shout - but a pleasant 'hello.' Usually while wearing some kind of monster mask.

And if that somehow hurt someone, I'd be in disbelief for a moment, before quickly rushing to help them. Sort of like what you did to help that poor guest.

Though if something like that happened, I'd give up on pranking for good. I already don't really do it beyong the 'hi' surprise, but even then, I'm worried it could go too far like what you mentioned.

Well, most of my April Fool's activities tend to be things like turning myself into Sweetie Giraffe for a day:

Messing with banners, turning the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau into the Shameful Self-Promotion Bureau, and such, so I have trouble seeing how any of that could put someone in the hospital...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5