In General 587 members · 3,892 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Never underestimate a guy just cause he has no powers. To my knowledge, there are no canon versions of Batman that have any sort of powers other than Batman: The Dawnbreaker, an evil version of Batman with a Green Lantern Power Ring, as well as Red Death, who is another evil Batman who fused with his world's version of Flash. Main thing about Red Death though, he has Barry's voice stuck in his head, and he often has to fight for control, which can leave him vulnerable. If you were to ever face Red Death and he starts grabbing his head like he's in pain, that's the best moment to strike, that's when he's trying to force Barry to shut up. But besides those two versions, I don't know of any other Batman who have powers, and if there are, please enlighten me. But yeah, Bruce may be a human, but he's proven time and time again that you don't need superpowers to be a hero

But Bruce does have a super power, it's called super wealth and the most powerful one out there.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

One of the few funny moments in the DC Animated Universe & DC Comics. Tough other non-metahumans could have done the same thing, if you ask me, like Oliver Queen (A.K.A Green Arrow).

So does Lex Luthor

Fair enough

You forgot one version of Batman that also has powers. Subtle, but useful.
The Batman Who Laughs.

I didn't think Batman Who Laughs had any powers, he's Batman driven insane by highly potent Joker venom

He can see into the multiverse. That's why he wears that visor over his eyes.

Wouldn't that be more like technology?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9