Hall of Contests [SFW] 176 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Heart and Hooves Day Feb 14th, 2024!!!! Rules:

All Fictions must be made during these dates November 1st, 2023 to the end of February 2024.....

1. Top 10 Fiction winner's art OC or cannon drawn by Flora Blossom only 1 drawing per author!!!! 1 Per author so if you already won you can't win again. (March 1st to end of March (should be done by then)
2. The end of Heart and Hooves Day ends on February 26th.
3. All reviewers must be ready at that time!!!!
4. Fictions must be from November 1st, 2023 to February 26th, 2024.
5. OC x OC / OC X Cannon character / Cannon Character x Cannon Character
6. must be 5k to 25k!!!!
7. no pictures / no youtube videos...
8. Must have a Romance Tag!!!!!!!
9. >>>>> Must be complete. <<<<
10. Must already joined My Little Reviews & Feedback
11. E, T only no mature.
12. pony fiction only (griffons, dragons, hippogriffs, sea ponies, ponies such as unicorns, pegasus, and earth ponies, alicorns, breezes, parasprites (if that is your thing), Ophiotaurus, Kelpie (no one will ever know what that one is but to place it there since it is mlp g4) Equestria girls are fine so are furries anthropomorphic, Kirins are acceptable...
13. Crossover and alternate universes fiction are accepted.
14. Suggestive themes will be accepted.
15. You are allowed to do at least 3 fiction for this event... 1 to 3 stories!!!!! if you choose to. 2 to 3 fictions....
16. It can be romantic in stallions/stallions, mares/mares, or mares/stallions
17. Fiction cover is allowed... ( Do not post pictures in the story or youtube videos)

There will be no NSFW art for prize winnings... I wish to keep it clean for this...

"Ah, Romance!!!! What a day for the new year and strong for the Dragons review club."

3 months should be enough for a good romance story!!!!

Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!

My art style can be a random example of artwork!!!

Also, I'm doing the poses and it's going to be both ship characters... From the 10 winning stories!

this place right here >>>> My Little Reviews & Feedback the form of it all... and the place will be right here.

My Little Reviews & Feedback >>> Just remember that you must join first <<<<<

I'm not seeing a link to the group itself here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4