Hall of Contests [SFW] 173 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

copied from the forum thread below

by applejackofalltrades, who truly understands Rarity

what’s better than making two ponies kiss?

making three or more kiss! that’s right, this is the Polyship Contest, a contest for polyshipping stories!

(and note that i am using the word “pony” in the section title as a generic term encompassing all species, including pastel stick-legged human.)

details!

the contest can be of any genre, as long as the story is E or T-rated and has a polyship in the focus of the story. the fic can be directly about the relationship dynamics, or indirectly explore them by having the main character(s) in one.

the contest ends on 2023 May 21 8PM EDT. entries should be complete and placed in the contest folder before then. if you're running close, make sure to PM me the final text of your story before the deadline in case anything happens with the queue. no exceptions!

the prize pool will be at least $80 in total, with distribution to depend on the stories. more and better stories will result in more placements and money in the prize pool.

all prizes will be sent by Paypal. if you do not want to or cannot accept a cash prize, we may come to an agreement on donating it to a charity, or a commission.

a podium spot will include at least one shorter/lighter/”fluffier" entry, if applicable.

you can write as many entries as you want, with a total limit of 15kw.

note

note that there are a lot of contests going on right now, so please do not write exclusively for this contest unless you are particularly moved to by the prompt! i encourage you to check out the following currently-running contests, and if it works for your idea, consider also submitting for them:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1