The AnarchyVerse 98 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Ninjadeadbeard
Group Admin

I do eventually plan to set aside time to whip up an actual TvTropes page for the Anarchyverse's individual stories. At least, the big ones people care about. But I am a simple person, and I have trouble coming up with such things on the fly.

So I thought, crowdsource it! While I'll eventually get around to making the page, it would be very helpful for anyone who'd like to throw up some suggestions for tropes in the Anarchyverse I should add to the page. Provide some justification for your choices, so I'll know what's going on when I put it all together.

Have fun!

So here's a few I could get for now, just from remembering:

• Apocalypse How: The magicking that Discord kickstarts halfway through Home Again.
  • Artificial Limb: Sci-Twi makes a magic-usable prosthetic horn for Tempest near the end of Crystal Library after seeing how traditional magic spells failed in solving Tempest's lack of a horn.
  • Literal Split Personality: This is the result of the final confrontation with Midnight in Crystal Library and a big chunk of Midnight Days' premise, giving Sci-Twi a sister borne from her own imagination.
  • Luke, I Am Your Father: Who are Sunset's parents? Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst, all held up by time-travel shenanigans thanks to Sunset Glimmer's Stable Time Loop.
  • Stable Time Loop: This becomes a source of conflict in Sunset Glimmer: Sunset has to live her foalhood out as an orphan; to change history otherwise to get her a normal foalhood would spell disaster on reality itself.
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2