Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Muggonny
Group Admin

Hullo and greetings everyone with a (hopefully) healthy relationship with their parents. I noticed recently that despite the contest having ended months, and months, and months ago, people are still joining this group. The contest was doing great at the time, but I didn't think it would do great enough that people would still be checking it out WELL after it ended.

That said, I created a new folder called "Cadance's Secret Rum Closet." You can post any story in there related to Cadance being a mom. And she doesn't have to be a bad one! Although, it is preferable to keep up with the group's theme.

Idk if I will do anything else with this group. I might host a sequel to the contest, but I want there to be a good premise behind it. The whole reason behind this one was because, I dunno, I just wanted to read a bunch of shitposts about Cadance being a shithead.

And it worked.

I'm a genius.

In all fairness, despite Cadance being a terrible mother. Flurry Heart turned out great in those stories where's she's older. Or I missed those where she wasn't.

Good group is good

Muggonny
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4