Generation 5 Group 323 members · 401 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Well, I was looking for a name for that guy yesterday and it's finally confirmed!
Credits to Barney who was the first person that told me his possible name, which turned out to be true.

Say hello to Hitch Trailblazer

That leaves us waiting for confirmation about Pipp and Zipp.
Also, what are your thoughts about current names for the main characters?

So far, the names work since they're close to pony sounding. Hitch could refer to hitching a ride or something similar, there's no need to explain why the trailblazer part fits. Sunny's works, Izzy's is alright. So long as they don't pull a Pony Life and start naming characters real names, then I'll be fine with it.

7447419 I'm starting to like them, actually, but I think we ALL know that they're going to have their detractors.

If Hitch was also a rumoured name, I'd say that particular rumour is pretty confirmed at this point.

And that does look something like a sheriff's badge.

Yep, hope for the same. Names were always pretty unique and I'd hate to see them changed to real ones.

Yeah, goes for pretty much everything what's new. :applejackunsure:

It's been posted on 4chan as everything else, but once they uploaded that few seconds clip on official mlp facebook — it's pretty much confirmed.

Interesting note. Perhaps it is or maybe it's the same thing like Sunny's badges.

Also, I'd like to share my interesting thought about background ponies. Since we all know how Derpy and, for example, Lyra's human addiction was born, then perhaps we will be able to do the same thing with background ponies from G5. Just imagine the possibilities since G5 is in CGI! However, I hope there won't be any issues with crowds/groups of ponies like in G4 where there was like 10 Doctors in the same frame.

I'm gonna reuse a pun.
I have a hitch he might be another Flash Sentry.

That's one way of putting it :rainbowlaugh:

Imo, he seems fine. Although, we will have to wait and see that.

Ye it might be just the color scheme

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9