Celestia Waifuism 230 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Bendy
Group Admin

So, what do you like about Princess Celestia?

I'll give my answer after you and some others have had a chance to reply to this thread yourself.

Celestia is a living goddess. Celestia is beautiful. Celestia is wise and knowledgeable. She is like gentle eternal mother -- a mother for the whole country.
If I was a pony I would have said that Celestia is Lady and savior.
But even without saying that I adore and worship her.

She lighthearted, has a good sense of humor, tries to get her subjects to lighten up around her. She avoids micromanaging and tries to fill important roles with competent ponies.

I admire her motherly nature that she must've been keeping up for hundreds of years. I would imagine most other ageless rulers would become more jaded towards everyone around them. Even if her kindness is just an act, it's for the benefit of her subjects who would have every right to fear her power.

Tall thicc lady pony

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Celestia is the sun.

It is my lady. Oh, it is my love.
Oh, that she knew she were!
She speaks, yet she says nothing. What of that?

As daylight doth a lamp. Her eye in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See how she leans her cheek upon her hoof.
Oh, that I were a sock upon that hoof

That I might touch that cheek!

Bendy
Group Admin

I like how big she is. Her lovely voice. And her kind and just leadership. She seems fun to hang around with the pranks she pulls.

I love to make macro stories where she gets even bigger and more powerful.

Sarcastic Brony
Group Admin

Like the sun, her love and kindness shines onto others without question. It's only natural to write/read stories that return that love in kind. She also has a nice ass.

Bendy
Group Admin

Yeah. Dat booty is crazy good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10