People Who Hate Pedophiles 58 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

STAFF EDIT: Link removed

This story popped up on the front page when I logged into Fimfiction today. I clicked in to investigate, and the first chapter involves a minor being r***d. Report this story please. Stories about pedophilia should not even be on Fimfiction.

Eldorado

One report for a given story will suffice, thanks. All you do when you post a thread like this is drive more traffic to the story. Just report it yourself and someone will look at it and take action as appropriate. Spamming reports at us only slows that process down.

Obviously duplicate reports are going to happen when multiple people find something on their own, and I'd never encourage anyone to not report something they found just because they figured somebody else had already reported it. The bystander effect exists on fanfiction websites as well as in real life. But posting a thread to specifically route people to the story for the purposes of getting it reported more (and apparently removed from the site more quickly, or something) achieves nothing but wasting people's time.

I felt like I had to do something. If I did anything wrong, I apologize.

Eldorado

All you need to do in future is report the story and it'll be addressed as soon as one of us is available. I actually just revoked it now.

did it get removed?

Unfortunately not. I hope it does soon.

can you send a link?

I'll send one in a PM.

Comment posted by PixelatedPerson deleted Apr 6th, 2021
Eldorado

Can I ask why people who obviously aren't into this type of story and have no interest in reading it whatsoever are so interested in being linked to it? It's been reported, revoked, edited, and resubmitted. You know it's still going to be something you dislike, though, so why in the world would you intentionally seek out something you know you're going to hate?

well truth be told I read many of these kinds of stories and many I think were well written. I am a person who is open-minded and looks at both sides before forming an opinion of any kind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11