Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 48 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 48

Now that we’ve seen Permafrost being added to the fic and now adapted by Blade Swipe, I feel like now is the time to think about doing dialogue for when she meets Tempest/Fizzlepop, who I believe will be her adapted mother. Now, here’s my questions:

When should they meet? (Like fiction wise and story)

How would it go? (I want it to be that Tempest does accept her as much as Blade. I’d even have a scene where Melody welcomes her as a niece as well)

Also, if anyone wants to add it to their recent fiction, please let me know. Otherwise I may do it in one of my next projects.

Please and thank you.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah others if they can may touch on this should any of their future stories take place in Equestria. Otherwise I'll just touch on it when I get to the season 9 story where by then she will have adapted into Equestria by then

Yeah. I’m also going to do a story where the Digidestined go to Equestria and I might have her make an appearance.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Whatever helps. And I wonder if she should be sent to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, or just a regular school

I think Celestias school for gifted unicorns would be better. It could help her with her unicorn powers. Just saying

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah. And hopefully she breaks a certain cycle of drop outs from there, Sunset, Sunburst, even Tempest's old friends

Yeah. Maybe at least Sunburst can support and help her from time to time

Hey WarriorFaith, I did create a little scenario of Permafrost, Fizzlepop and Melody Spirit interacting with each other for the, What's the Stitch, Forum.

And maybe there's something like this, this is just a little something before Fizzlepop and Permafrost meet, with Fiz having doubts...

Blade and Fizzlepop were walking down the streets of Canterlot holding hands/hoofs. Fizzlepop was looking very nervous.

Blade: You okay Fizzy?

Fizzlepop: I'm just about nervous about meeting Permafrost. I mean, I'm not exactly sure how to be a good mother, even though I was the one who suggested it.

Blade: Don't worry, you'll be a great mother to her.

Fizzlepop: It's just, I have a questionable history...

Blade: So do I, but we both moved on from that life. Of course, we never forget it, but that was then, and this is now.

Fizzlepop: I'm just not sure. Plus, there's the story of her birth mother, I just don't want her to hate me because she thinks I'm replacing her.

Blade: She knows you'll never replace her mom, but she'll still love you as she did with her mom.

Fizzlepop: Okay you're right, I got this... (Mentally: I don't got this.)

there is this story.
Equestria Ninja Girls: Brand New Animal - Fimfiction
don't know how Blade would react but it is something to think about.

its still being worked on but its good.

not to mention that if humen tempest got kids then pony tempest did to.

Well I’m just focusing on Permafrost here

maybe you can do a story where tempest adopts to diamond dog pups. just putting that out there mind you.

ok then. just thought i'd put that idea and the story out there.

yeah. but do keep it in mind. ok?

Permafrost: Thanks for taking me ice skating... Fizzlepop.
(Fizzlepop understood the hesitation)
Permafrost: Sorry. I just don't feel comfortable yet.
Fizzlepop: It's okay. I understand the hesitation.
(The duo found the rink closed)
Worker: Sorry, folks. Rinks closed till we can get the ice solid again.
(Permafrost walked up to the water and placed her hoof on it. Her cryokinesis powers caused the water to freeze solid)
Worker: Whoa, what kind of spell was that?!
Permafrost: Just a personal one.
(Everypony got on the ice)
Fizzlepop: Great work.
(Permafrost smiled, knowing she used her power for something good)

Now that’s a good use right there.

But the hesitation is important

A broken heart takes time to heal.

Exactly. Which is why I’m thinking about Blade explaining to the others that some nights permafrost breaks down and cries.

That's okay. But perhaps she could be a promising student to Celestia

Oh absolutely! I want her to have more positive in her life than negative in Equestria

Of course, she's still going to have to get use to a few things

(Permafrost was feeding the Dragon Hatching from her entry exam. It a sharp beak-like snout, curving horns... But the strange part was the scale coloring was pink)
Blade: Perma dear, how's the little one doing?
Permafrost: Fine, daddy.
(Princess Twilight, Spike, and Dragon Lord Ember entered)
Ember: One of these days, I need to figure out how these eggs keep ending up here.
Blade: Hey Ember, long time no fight.
Ember: I look forward to Round 2, but right lets have a look at the Hatchling.
Permafrost: Dragon Lord Ember, I'm Permafrost. I've been acting as her caretaker.
Ember: Good to he... Uh, did it cold in here?
Princess Twilight: Yes, Permafrost is a mutant species called Bang Baby with the power of Cryokenisis.
Ember: Translation.
Spike: She's able to control and create cold temperature.
Ember: Okay, let's have look at her.
(Ember inspected the Hatchling)
Ember: Well, she's perfectly healthy. She got a name?
Permafrost: Susan. It was... My birth mother's name

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sweet. You got to wonder if hatching a dragon egg was Twilight’s soul entrance exam only. Because if it was for others then you’d wonder where they got the eggs from

Yeah, but it's good material to use

I like how she named the hatchling after her mother

Here’s a little something...

Permafrost was sitting on her bed. She was holding a photograph of herself when she was little and human. In the photo was also her mother, with a man tore out next to her mother. Permafrost had tears in her eyes.

Permafrost: I wish you could see this wonderful place, mom.

Then there was a knock at the door, with Fizzlepop speaking through.

Fizzlepop: Permafrost, may I come in?

Permafrost remained quiet as she used her magic to open the door. Fizzlepop gently approached her as the young unicorn still looked at the photo.

Fizzlepop: Is that you, back when you were little and human? (Permafrost nodded.) And I take it that’s your birth mom?

Permafrost: Yes, her name was Susan.

Fizzlepop: She’s very pretty. And you look very beautiful here. (She then notices the tear of the man next to Susan.) Who’s that next to her, your dad?

Permafrost then got angry.

Permafrost: NO! My dad died when I was a baby! That was my Stepdad, Greg! He never loved me or my mom, he abandoned me when I needed help!

Soon the room started to snow. Blade came in and saw Permafrost having an episode.

And that’s all I got so far. I imagine Permafrost kept the photo, and would probably be angry if her stepfather, (whom I’ve named Greg,) was mentioned. She might still have some issues. I’m sure Blade and Fizzlepop would calm her down.

What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah she still would have resentment to the jerk who walked out on them when they needed help

That was good. A good way to show her inner struggle

Here’s a little something to add to that:

Blade: (hurry’s over and hugs her) Perma! It’s okay. I’m here. I’m here.
(When she starts calming down)
Fizzlepop: Blade. I’m really sorry!
Blade: it’s okay. It’s what she’s been going through even before I adapted her.
Fizzlepop: I’m really sorry.
Permafrost: E-Eventually, you’d learn the truth. It’s just the pain is so much. I don’t know if it’ll ever go away.
Fizzlepop: Maybe not, but I know we will be there for you. I promise.
(She joins the hug)
Permafrost: Thank you. Both of you. (After a brief moment of silence.) And if it makes you feel better, I did this when I told Twilight and Discord.

Told Twilight and Discord, what?

About her so called stepdad?

Oh... When did she tell Twilight and Discord? And I have a feeling Discord made it worse.

That is open for ideas and suggestions. If anything, probably one time she visited the School of Friendship and Blade accompanied her. And Discord did it just for being… well Discord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48